Symphony - terrible / no shows / Covid ?

danielwje1

2 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

John that is one DANG CUTE DOGGIE.   OMG  If I lived near you, I would stop just to say hello to the dog.  I might smile and say hi to you too.  well maybe.   Ha Ha

She has her own thread in Floataway Lounge

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I refer to Laura's as 'Arrest Me Red'

She had to special order it to get the white interior. I was fine with the red interior,  but it's her car. 

I'll look into the windscreen, thanks

We have white interior too. The company we used is called Love the Ride. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Harmony scheduled for additional precautionary sanitatiin on Sunday. Our arrival window moved back 90 minutes.

Hey, but it's not cancelled

Good luck for Sunday.  Unconfirmed reports have over 100 positive cases onboard now.  Maybe they offloaded the infected crew already and the positive pax will be back onshore.  

1 hour ago, Oceansaway17 said:

one more thing, me thinks you do not like female captains.   Just saying. 

give it up already.  She is very beloved so deal with it.  You go KATE

Captain Kate is a great ambassador for Celebrity and for female sailors. She appears in TV ads for the company and promotes cruising on her social media channels. I have learned a lot about her job and cruise ship operations from watching her videos. Especially the one where she rescued some stranded sailors in the Caribbean. She is in a position to do it while other crew members are not. Also we love her cat Bug.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pratique said:

Captain Kate is a great ambassador for Celebrity and for female sailors. She appears in TV ads for the company and promotes cruising on her social media channels. I have learned a lot about her job and cruise ship operations from watching her videos. Especially the one where she rescued some stranded sailors in the Caribbean. She is in a position to do it while other crew members are not. Also we love her cat Bug.

and she did a video rescuing a seagull on the ship and in a towel carefully and slowly walking it up to the bow and letting it get settled before it flew away.

She is lovely and I had her on the Summit her first ship.   She has a daily trivia tidbit too.

Ya know sometimes really nice people just can't please everyone.  Oh, and she looks a lot like Sandra Bullock too.

I hear HAL is getting a female Captain soon

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

and she did a video rescuing a seagull on the ship and in a towel carefully and slowly walking it up to the bow and letting it get settled before it flew away.

She is lovely and I had her on the Summit her first ship.   She has a daily trivia tidbit too.

Ya know sometimes really nice people just can't please everyone.  Oh, and she looks a lot like Sandra Bullock too.

I hear HAL is getting a female Captain soon

I think Kate was recently leading an all female bridge crew. She is a great inspiration and advocate for them. I imagine that it can still be tough to rise through the ranks as a woman.

• Like 2