Suite guest trying to arrange my time dining

smeck

My family is staying in a two bedroom Grand Suite on the independence of the Seas.   We tried to book a 6:30 dinner reservation and all times have been taken and we were waitlisted.  As a suite guest can we get the time we requested once onboard?

4 minutes ago, smeck said:

My family is staying in a two bedroom Grand Suite on the independence of the Seas.   We tried to book a 6:30 dinner reservation and all times have been taken and we were waitlisted.  As a suite guest can we get the time we requested once onboard?

On liberty times didnt open until 645 it said and the earliest reservation was 730. My time kinda stinks during covid.

Use the concierge and he will get you the times you want.

We had to fit between early and late diners in the same mtd room. I was told just show up when you want to eat and get worked in. 

One dining room is wasted on a few unvaccinated. 

The concierges are Nadja and Junior. You’ll get an email from whoever is the suite concierge (they switch out) a week before sailing. He/she can make it happen for you. 
I always request a table for two by the window…

Edited by HicksRA
  • Like 1

in oct on oasis i was able to get 630 or 645, i forget which. then once i went to that dinner i made the mistake of talking to the girl at the front desk to make it that time again and she pretty much shut me down. but concerige took care of it all. 

was nadja on the oasis in october,  i think she was being trained if i recall.i i didnt know you could request specific tables in MDR. ill have to do that this time

48 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

in oct on oasis i was able to get 630 or 645, i forget which. then once i went to that dinner i made the mistake of talking to the girl at the front desk to make it that time again and she pretty much shut me down. but concerige took care of it all. 

was nadja on the oasis in october,  i think she was being trained if i recall.i i didnt know you could request specific tables in MDR. ill have to do that this time

Nadja’s been around for quite awhile. She was SL concierge on Liberty before Covid.