Flowers on Princess Cruises?

BJzink

I am booked on a Princess Cruise in April 2022.  I have been searching all over their website for a way to have a nice bouquet in my cabin upon embarking.  Does Princess not even have this option?  Thanks for your help.  

These were ordered on the Grand Princess Oct 2021. It’s called the Princess arrangement  and cost $39. We ordered them at the guest services desk. There was no list or price sheet to look at, but during the ‘before times’ I’ve ordered every type of flower arrangement Princess had so knew what they used to do. BTW this is a stunning Princess. arrangement and much bigger than the before times. Your experience might differ.  As far as I know you can not order them in advance anymore.  My CVP has not been able to help me get them in advance and the option online is gone. I’m not even certain all ships will accommodate. I plan on ordering some on January 6th when I board the Ruby though. 

732CEACA-7C93-4DDB-8C22-5D03F442B281.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

These were ordered on the Grand Princess Oct 2021. It’s called the Princess arrangement  and cost $39. We ordered them at the guest services desk. There was no list or price sheet to look at, but during the ‘before times’ I’ve ordered every type of flower arrangement Princess had so knew what they used to do. BTW this is a stunning Princess. arrangement and much bigger than the before times. Your experience might differ.  As far as I know you can not order them in advance anymore.  My CVP has not been able to help me get them in advance and the option online is gone. I’m not even certain all ships will accommodate. I plan on ordering some on January 6th when I board the Ruby though. 

732CEACA-7C93-4DDB-8C22-5D03F442B281.jpeg

Oh I would love those flowers!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

Bring your own, or order at guest services.

They stopped taking orders online during the shutdown, but I have no idea why they have not reinstated online ordering.

Must depend on the departure port…. I’m able to order them for our Mediterranean cruise on the Island and they’ve been available for Ft Lauderdale sailings as well. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, brisalta said:

Why? That would be a $12 bouquet of flowers in the part of California I live in.

OK...let's do the math here.  $12 x the normal Princess markup of 3x = $36... Maybe you're right.  $39 is a bit too much. 😄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

OK...let's do the math here.  $12 x the normal Princess markup of 3x = $36... Maybe you're right.  $39 is a bit too much. 😄

I thought it was cheap but that’s probably because I’m used to the cost of delivering flowers which would be double 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

Must depend on the departure port…. I’m able to order them for our Mediterranean cruise on the Island and they’ve been available for Ft Lauderdale sailings as well. 

I have two upcoming sailings out of Ft Lauderdale before the end of February, and flowers are not available for pre-order in the cruise personalizer. The floral category doesn't show up in any of my 6 bookings.

If you are able to order them online, please provide a screen shot.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

I have two upcoming sailings out of Ft Lauderdale before the end of February, and flowers are not available for pre-order in the cruise personalizer. The floral category doesn't show up in any of my 6 bookings.

If you are able to order them online, please provide a screen shot.

According to @HaveDogWillTravel:

These were ordered on the Grand Princess Oct 2021. It’s called the Princess arrangement  and cost $39. We ordered them at the guest services desk.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

I thought it was cheap but that’s probably because I’m used to the cost of delivering flowers which would be double 

I was attempting to be humorous...

I agree with you...I think it was a very cheap price *unless* the arrangement was only 3 inches tall!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vjmatty said:

Unless my March 30 sailing from FLL on the Enchanted is an exception, flowers are not available out of Ft Lauderdale.

I went to Publix in Fort Lauderdale and carried flowers, 2 bottles wine on. I'd prefer the arrangement to be in my stateroom when I get on but in the meantime I'll carry flowers on again & get a tall glass from the bar to use as a vase. Worked really well.

8 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Having read a similar post prior to our cruise, when we boarded the Emerald Princess on November 29, we headed straight to the front desk and ordered flowers for our 10 day cruise. We were shown a binder with photos of available arrangements and prices for each. The arrangement was delivered to our cabin quite promptly.

Edited by luv2travel06
correction
  • Like 2