A few questions RCI

What is the current daily gratuity for Jr. Suites, please?  Do Pinnacles  get sit down breakfast in a specialty restaurant?  I understand no "happy hour" but drinks on your seapass. How many drinks per day for Pinnacles? And I assume you are still allowed to carry on 2 bottles of wine>

1 hour ago, 39august said:

What is the current daily gratuity for Jr. Suites, please? 

I understand no "happy hour" but drinks on your seapass.

How many drinks per day for Pinnacles?

And I assume you are still allowed to carry on 2 bottles of wine>

$14.50

Yes.

Correct.

1 hour ago, 39august said:

What is the current daily gratuity for Jr. Suites, please?  Do Pinnacles  get sit down breakfast in a specialty restaurant?  I understand no "happy hour" but drinks on your seapass. How many drinks per day for Pinnacles? And I assume you are still allowed to carry on 2 bottles of wine>

Idk if all ships have a happy hour of finger food but liberty had it. They dont do unlimited drinks but at 5 pm you can get snacks they put on a plate, cant dish them up yourself. And order drinks with your vouchers. Still a nice place to sit.

1 hour ago, Mikew0805 said:

Biker removed that part of the question in their response. Probably why it was asked again. 

Maybe I'm missing something.  4 questions.  4 Answers.  Question two is the one asked about and Biker's answer was Yes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

Maybe I'm missing something.  4 questions.  4 Answers.  Question two is the one asked about and Biker's answer was Yes.

Yep.  He answered it all.

I’m baffled at the questions in general.  Never met a pinnacle that didn’t seemingly know almost everything about on board things. As much as they cruise, they pretty much know almost everything.  I guess with Covid it has been a while, but all of this stuff is easy to find outside of asking on CC.  

15 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

So, newbies get a pass because it's harder for them to find the answers?

Yep.  700+ cruise points and one would

think you know the system and where to look when you don’t know something.  A newbie?   It can be as confusing as heck let alone given Royal’s inconsistencies and bad website.  A lot of

cruising protocols make zero sense

to those who don’t cruise.  It takes a few cruises for most to get it down pat.  

Like I said, I guess with Covid I could see it either way but it still pretty surprising to read these questions from a pinnacle.  They usually know more than seasoned on board employees.  

On 1/2/2022 at 2:04 PM, Cigar King said:

On 1/2/2022 at 2:10 PM, topnole said:

Yep.  He answered it all.

I’m baffled at the questions in general.  Never met a pinnacle that didn’t seemingly know almost everything about on board things. As much as they cruise, they pretty much know almost everything.  I guess with Covid it has been a while, but all of this stuff is easy to find outside of asking on CC.  

Well if you read the original post, and what biker changed it to in their quote, it appeared that Biker did not answer the part about breakfast. I think that is why it was asked again. 

If you don't like seeing people ask questions or don't like answering them... move the hell on. No need for CC if Royal's website has it all.

You could actually read the original post as five questions.

So perhaps to clarify.

$14.50 gratuities 

Yes ( usually but depending on ship ) re breakfast 

Yes loaded on your sea pass card.

6 drinks per day that cannot be carried over usually to a $13 limit

You are allowed to carry on 2 bottles of wine. ( You may or not be charged a corkage fee if opened in the dining room. )

I hope this helps.

3 hours ago, Cigar King said:

Sounds like you should take your own advice...

Ahh I see what you focused on. HAHA!

Actually, why would I take my own advice? I didn't mind the poster asking questions, and when I mentioned to you that it appeared to be shortened and that is why it might have been asked again, you still could not be bothered to read it to see where the posted was coming from, and instead just decided to be snarky.