Onboard Riviera Jan. 4

Nymich

21 hours ago, erikb923 said:

Does Oceania carry any alcoholic seltzer or hard ciders drinks? 

Thanks

21 hours ago, LHT28 said:

They usually have 1 hard cider

I looooovvvveee good cider and can get super high quality local ciders here in the PNW. Depending on which menu you look at, the cider on Oceania is either Strongbow or Angry Orchard. Both have added sugar, so if you like a no-sugar-added cider, the answer is essentially "no". You can bring your own though.

Better news on the hard seltzer front...All of the bars can make (almost) any version of hard seltzer that you can buy in the store (maybe not Idaho huckleberry but nobody's perfect 😉 ) so just tell them what you want and you'll be happy. Since I wasn't drinking cider, I had fun trying out the "drink of the day" to try something new; I think many of us found new favorites to add to our lists.

Edited by AMHuntFerry
  • Like 1

Special requests for diet caffeine free drinks question. I have a standing special request for A&W root beer zero and except in very remote stocking ports almost always  get in loaded on board for me and stocked in my cabin. Then I just bring it to the meals I want it or consume it in my cabin. Your TA can arrange this if you request it far enough before sailing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jagoffee said:

Does the Riviera carry Caffeine Free Diet Coke/Pepsi or something similar?

Thank you.

I just asked housekeeping and she said they have CF Coke.

I have only seen Coke products.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HiFi43 said:

Special requests for diet caffeine free drinks question. I have a standing special request for A&W root beer zero and except in very remote stocking ports almost always  get in loaded on board for me and stocked in my cabin. Then I just bring it to the meals I want it or consume it in my cabin. Your TA can arrange this if you request it far enough before sailing.

Funny.  I order A & W regular root beer on every cruise.  They couldn't get it on one cruise but gave me root beer from a Spanish company that was pretty good.

• Like 1

We have a guest who is sick and Barbados would not accept them.  Captain reported seconds ago that St. Maarten will accept them and we will be there in 4 hours to get the guest to a hospital.  No mention was made by the Captain of the illness type.  We will still arrive St. Thomas tomorrow morning.

6 minutes ago, cruisingxpert said:

You are at the Terrace and those are the steps that come up from the aft of Deck 11.  You get to them by going out the exit at aft of Deck 11   Do I win a prize?

YOU are amazing!

12 minutes ago, cruisingxpert said:

You are at the Terrace and those are the steps that come up from the aft of Deck 11.  You get to them by going out the exit at aft of Deck 11   Do I win a prize?

I showed the Crew and Managers your winning answer and they all said:  "I know her!"

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nymich said:

I showed the Crew and Managers your winning answer and they all said:  "I know her!"

Oh dear- I hope it wasn't all bad  They probably know me because I found that door on my first day.  I was in 11080 beside that exit door and thought it would be so much easier to get up to the Terrace that way rather than walk all the way down to the elevator.  The Butler was with me when I did so I won't take all the blame lol but I did get warned to not do it again.  I behaved.

• Haha 1