Picking up Medallion at FLL port

Familycruzer11

Hello- I have always gotten my medallion in the mail (so exciting when it arrives!) but my address changed and when I went to change the address (had to cancel original order, which I could do since it wasn't shipped yet, and place a new one),  it told me that it is too close to the trip to mail out (even though we cruise in 34 days).  Therefore, I selected pick up at the FLL port for the first time.  Does anyone have any insight into this process?  What time can we do it, is it easy to fine, etc?  We have selected an 11am boarding time (need to get those Sanctuary spots reserved) and hoping to be as efficient as possible. Thanks in advance.

I booked a week out for Xmas so I just did this at FLL for Regal.  You go through the lines as you normally would, go through the check-in process and then they ask you to stop by a table/desk on the way toward the waiting area to pick up the Medallion.  The entire process didn't take 5 minutes (group 1).  Don't worry one second about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I picked mine up at the pier last month for the Caribbean Princess. I arrived early. The biggest danger to getting your preferred spot in the Sanctuary will be the number of people doing back-to-back cruises who might want to sign up for spots on their second cruise. The 7-day cruises eastern and western Caribbean cruises are also sold to some as 14-day cruises. More than 200 people on my cruise stayed on from the previous cruise, and around that number were staying on for the next one. 

If you're not Elite or Platinum or in a suite, realize that those folks will also start boarding before you.