Select to Elite B2B Benefits

Julma

I will be going on a B2B soon (fingers crossed).  First leg, I will be Select, but that cruise will put me into the Elite category.  For my second leg, will I have Elite benefits?  The only one I'm truly interested in is the bag of laundry!  TIA

6 minutes ago, Julma said:

I will be going on a B2B soon (fingers crossed).  First leg, I will be Select, but that cruise will put me into the Elite category.  For my second leg, will I have Elite benefits?  The only one I'm truly interested in is the bag of laundry!  TIA

On the first leg go talk with the Captains Club host. She/he should be able to expedite the paper work to make you elite for the second leg. 

Yeah, what @cruisestitch said. 😉

Edited by davekathy

Hello,

It is probable that the key room cards for the second leg will have been already printed on the first leg. If so the Captains' Club Host/ess will ask you to come back on the first day of the second leg in order to print a new card showing your new status.

Regards,

Cublet

Agree with others.  Stop by the Captain's Club desk and let them know.   They can confirm with Miami and have you upgraded on the 2nd cruise.   We were traveling with friends who had the same situation and their new card had their new status on it.

This happened to us, I just printed the Captains Club page off my computer before sailing on the first leg showing current status. Then shared this with the host and she printed new cards off right away and gave us a sheet showing our new benefits at the beginning of the second cruise. No questions. 

Cheers! 

41 minutes ago, countess5 said:

This happened to us, I just printed the Captains Club page off my computer before sailing on the first leg showing current status. Then shared this with the host and she printed new cards off right away and gave us a sheet showing our new benefits at the beginning of the second cruise. No questions. 

Cheers! 

The Captains Club concierge will have access to all your history and records. No need for you to print anything out.