So you can't check-in to get a boarding pass online from a computer on Princess these days?

12cruise2

1 hour ago, BRANDEE said:

Your idea is too logical..to easy..too smart..Let's do it the hard way...lol

But we can call the hard way technological improvement. We can even promote its creator to president.  We can brag about it.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

The only reason to close the thread IMO is because the question has been rendered irrelevant since a BP is not required and this has been answered.  The rest of the debates would be better suited under a different topic title.

Situation normal ... for many threads here.

On 1/26/2022 at 6:57 PM, brisalta said:

You are John Padgett and I want my $50 reward for finding you. /s

Sadly, it's too late to win money at Burger King for finding herb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where's_Herb%3F

My recollection is that the promotion was wildly unsuccessful.

Hopefully, this princess promotion is better.

I doubt that Mr. P has time to make disguised posts here.

Probably way to busy counting his money...

Edited by Roberto256
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Roberto256 said:

Sadly, it's too late to win money at Burger King for finding herb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where's_Herb%3F

My recollection is that the promotion was wildly unsuccessful.

Hopefully, this princess promotion is better.

I doubt that Mr. P has time to make disguised posts here.

Probably way to busy counting his money...

More likely advising and deciding on items that are beyond his competence.

On 1/27/2022 at 2:06 PM, Steelers36 said:

The only reason to close the thread IMO is because the question has been rendered irrelevant since a BP is not required and this has been answered.  The rest of the debates would be better suited under a different topic title.

Just post a couple political wind-ups...

And then, illy-beany, chilli-beany ... no more thread.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

OK, I get that Boarding Passes are not required.  However, I have printed out a Boarding Pass before every cruise I have ever taken, and the [expletive deleted] Princess dot com website expressly tells me that I can download my Boarding Passes through the Medallion App.  I wasted a lot of time trying to find the [deleted] Boarding Passes!

Please use the Medallion app's Travel Checklist to complete the following required information to expedite your arrival experience:

• Order and Customize Your Medallion
  • Personal Info
  • Travel Docs
  • Boarding Pass

Why does the [deleted] website send me to the Medallion App in search of the Boarding Pass, if there are no such things anymore?  

I have printouts of my Reservation, my Summary, my financial account, my booked excursions, my Luggage Tags.  I have screen shots of my Green Lane/Arrival Group, ...   But I still want a Boarding Pass!  But the real question for me is why the website promises me the Boarding Pass in the Medallion App, but as you guys know, there is no Boarding Pas anymore??

5 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

OK, I get that Boarding Passes are not required.  However, I have printed out a Boarding Pass before every cruise I have ever taken, and the [expletive deleted] Princess dot com website expressly tells me that I can download my Boarding Passes through the Medallion App.  I wasted a lot of time trying to find the [deleted] Boarding Passes!

Please use the Medallion app's Travel Checklist to complete the following required information to expedite your arrival experience:

• Order and Customize Your Medallion
  • Personal Info
  • Travel Docs
  • Boarding Pass

Why does the [deleted] website send me to the Medallion App in search of the Boarding Pass, if there are no such things anymore?  

I have printouts of my Reservation, my Summary, my financial account, my booked excursions, my Luggage Tags.  I have screen shots of my Green Lane/Arrival Group, ...   But I still want a Boarding Pass!  But the real question for me is why the website promises me the Boarding Pass in the Medallion App, but as you guys know, there is no Boarding Pas anymore??

What they mean is you do not need a printed boarding pass because the app will show your pre-check-in status.

4 hours ago, minnesotasisu said:

I feel that many people that complain about the use of new technology also complained about putting sails on ships when they were used to rowing on their previous cruises. 

They probably would have also whined about cruise cards when they came into use back when had there been a Cruise Critic.

4 hours ago, minnesotasisu said:

I feel that many people that complain about the use of new technology also complained about putting sails on ships when they were used to rowing on their previous cruises. 

Well bless your heart.  Sure wish all of us were tech gurus like some.

• Like 1