Round Trip cruise from Vancouver?

Deesquared

Hi everyone,

I'm SURE I saw a 7-day round-trip cruise from Vancouver on the Princess Website, but now I can't find it!

It wasn't the 10-day California Coast in the fall. I've done that one twice, and loved it! It was a 7-day trip in the spring. I was so excited because I'm dying to go on a cruise, and this one looked very tempting.

Has anyone else seen this elusive 7-day round trip out of Vancouver? So odd...

1 minute ago, Sprocket said:

We're booked on the Majestic end of April but its one way only from San Pedro.  And the 8 day posted above is in 2023.

Odd.  I specifically searched for 2022.  I didn't even notice.

1 minute ago, K.T.B. said:

Odd.  I specifically searched for 2022.  I didn't even notice.

I only noticed because it overlapped our April cruise.  And usually the spring cruises are repositioning ones so I was surprised to see a May RT, usually they come up to start the Alaska season.

You might have been thinking of a 10-day r/t Vancouver California coast one leaving Sept 22 on Crown Princess. If you want a shorter getaway, there's a 3-night one between Vancouver and Seattle this May, and there will be shorter 4-5 night Alaska cruises this year in May and September, I believe, that just go up to Ketchikan and back. HAL has several r/t Vancouver cruises too, a couple in 2023, one that visits Astoria. Both HAL and Princess also have r/t and one-way trips to Hawaii. I did a one-way on HAL from Vancouver to Hawaii and just flew back, and I've gone 7 or so coastal cruises between Vancouver and California, where the majority of passengers were Canadians. 

I see one 7-day roundtrip cruise from Vancouver on the Royal Princess on September 17. It goes to Ketchikan, Skagway, Juneau, and Victoria. The glacier viewing is Endicott Arm. 

image.thumb.png.bebae1cc7f9f858eae8484235fe343e9.png

Edited by geoherb

7 hours ago, Deesquared said:

Hi everyone,

I'm SURE I saw a 7-day round-trip cruise from Vancouver on the Princess Website, but now I can't find it!

It wasn't the 10-day California Coast in the fall. I've done that one twice, and loved it! It was a 7-day trip in the spring. I was so excited because I'm dying to go on a cruise, and this one looked very tempting.

Has anyone else seen this elusive 7-day round trip out of Vancouver? So odd...

We were booked on a 7 day return Vancouver sailing April 25 on the Royal. Made final payment last week and 3 hours later received notice it was cancelled. There was also a similar sailing the week before. Perhaps these were the sailings you saw. 

18 hours ago, koolforkatz said:

We were booked on a 7 day return Vancouver sailing April 25 on the Royal. Made final payment last week and 3 hours later received notice it was cancelled. There was also a similar sailing the week before. Perhaps these were the sailings you saw. 

Yes, that's the one! I'm so glad to hear this. I thought I was going crazy for sure! 😄

I wonder why it got cancelled. I was so excited to see another round-trip from Vancouver. They are so rare, except for the Alaskan cruises.

Thanks again for the info! 

• Like 1