Carnival cruises

suey

Has anyone heard of further cancellations of Carnival cruises? We are booked on a 4-day one late May but on their website they are not showing any cruises until June now. Although they are saying our cruise is still going ahead when I put the details in.

55 minutes ago, xwelshnowkiwi said:

Sorry Hogbay , mispelling . wrong glasses on .

I cannot see any May bookings on carnival Web sites. They have cancelled Splendour including 26 April 22 and Spirit including 28 April 22 sailings . I booked last week 4B2B on Spirit ex Brisbane starting 26 May 22 they all still say going ahead but we will see. 🙂🇦🇺

1 hour ago, SinbadThePorter said:

Carnival also have quite a few cruises going to the Islands this winter. Those are never going to happen.

It might be worth booking one of them to take advantage of the next OBC offer.

Just applied my $450 obc to 5 June and $900 obc to 22 June. I wonder what happens if they get cancelled. As for the South Pacific if they get the green light to sail from Australia it might just be a Change of ports of call .🤔

P&O Au have also followed with cancellations today.  From their website.

Updated 27 January 2022

With ongoing uncertainty around the resumption of cruising in Australia and the region, today we are announcing a further extension to our pause in operations.

All P&O Cruises Australia departures on or before 28 May 2022 have been cancelled.

The first cruise departing Sydney is now scheduled to depart 1 June 2022; and the first cruise departing Brisbane is now scheduled to depart 4 June 2022.

To check if your booking has been impacted by these cancellations and what offers may be available to you OR to track the progress of a current refund / offer, please enter your booking details below.

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

P&O Au have also followed with cancellations today.  From their website.

Updated 27 January 2022

With ongoing uncertainty around the resumption of cruising in Australia and the region, today we are announcing a further extension to our pause in operations.

All P&O Cruises Australia departures on or before 28 May 2022 have been cancelled.

The first cruise departing Sydney is now scheduled to depart 1 June 2022; and the first cruise departing Brisbane is now scheduled to depart 4 June 2022.

To check if your booking has been impacted by these cancellations and what offers may be available to you OR to track the progress of a current refund / offer, please enter your booking details below.

Hi what is P&O AU offer? Thanks 😊 

19 hours ago, SinbadThePorter said:

Carnival also have quite a few cruises going to the Islands this winter. Those are never going to happen.

It might be worth booking one of them to take advantage of the next OBC offer.

We are usually on one of them. 1 because they are usually cheap, and 2 because SWMBO is a bit intolerant of too much heat.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hogbay said:

Just applied my $450 obc to 5 June and $900 obc to 22 June. I wonder what happens if they get cancelled. As for the South Pacific if they get the green light to sail from Australia it might just be a Change of ports of call .🤔

If the cruise gets cancelled you can always get an FCC and rebook another cruise and get some more OBC but the OBC from the cancelled cruise does not roll over

• Thanks 1

Carnival have started to send out cancellation emails but basically - 

Carnival Spirit sailings 5 June 2022 through and including 5 Oct 2023 and Carnival Splendor Sailings 10 June 2022 through and including 26 Sep 2022 have been cancelled.

Time to book a cruise overseas I think if one feels safe enough to do that of course.

1 hour ago, Cruisegroover said:

Carnival have started to send out cancellation emails but basically - 

Carnival Spirit sailings 5 June 2022 through and including 5 Oct 2023 and Carnival Splendor Sailings 10 June 2022 through and including 26 Sep 2022 have been cancelled.

Time to book a cruise overseas I think if one feels safe enough to do that of course.

Yep lost 2 from the White Elephant @ the Suragewoorks Brisbane and half a dozen from OPT Sydney. 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20220204-140420_Gmail.thumb.jpg.f4cfa3d2486d01620a0f720c549daf9b.jpg

3 hours ago, Cruisers47 said:

Yes I got the email.

$900 OBC sounds good.   

It would be great but I cannot find anything near the cancelled cruise price . Looks to me as if the fares have increased $900 🤔🤷‍♂️

Hi

just had a look at my booking with Carnival, that has just been cancelled for Aug 22.to Pacific Islands, and a similar booking from Brisbane 7 days in Oct 23.   The price is very similar with $200 OBC.   Maybe because we have done cruises with Carnival before.

not my favourite cruise line nor my favourite place to go but I was just hoping a cruise would eventuate in 22.   

have booked an overseas cruise but will take up carnival’s offer for a short cruise for 23/24.

Eileen