Laundry Options

Old Soulja

1 hour ago, Old Soulja said:

Hey there everyone !

I was curious as to what options we may have for laundry.

I know at some levels you can have your laundry done for you.

Is it possible to purchase laundry packages where they will do it for you ?

Thank you !

Welcome to Cruise Critic.  Suggest that exploring the search function will usually provide you with several threads where your question has already been answered.  It is easier to use than the Celebrity website for many things.

12 minutes ago, Froufie said:

The specials (like 'stuff a bag' for one price laundry special?)

well they will def have laundry options, I tend not to need to use those, but have several posts here from folks who say they see specials announced randomly.  

22 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

well they will def have laundry options, I tend not to need to use those, but have several posts here from folks who say they see specials announced randomly.  

Ya - it's the 'random' part I am not comfortable with LOL - was hoping this was being offered on all ships at some point (especially my upcoming 10 day) - would help with packing/planning?  thanks!

2 hours ago, Froufie said:

Does anyone know if this is still being offered?  On all current cruises? 

I don't know if they have a flat price. It would be on the website  Often specials are offered and they leave a paper in your cabin ( advertisement). I don't pay much attentions as I get free laundry with my status. It seems that they offer specials when the laundry is not busy. If they have a lot of Elite and up onboard who all get free laundry they get very busy so don't offer deals

3 hours ago, Froufie said:

Ya - it's the 'random' part I am not comfortable with LOL - was hoping this was being offered on all ships at some point (especially my upcoming 10 day) - would help with packing/planning?  thanks!

Laundry is always available from Celebrity.  A special "fill the bag" deal may or may not be offered.  The difference is maybe $15.  Nothing to be uncomfortable about.  While we have a bag done for free, my husband does a bit of laundry each day.  Better blouses rolled up in a clean towel, walk on the towel and then hung are dry the next day.  Jeans in 2 days.  Wrinkles disappear with wrinkle guard.  The only need is our towels replaced often with dry ones often.

Doing this we are able to travel with one suitcase and a carry-on for many weeks.

• Like 1