Crown loft suite on Allure vs Harmony

KelJ

We have a crown loft suite booked on Allure,  but we are considering switching to a crown loft suite on Harmony. All of the pictures and videos I am seeing for Harmony show a bath tub on the second floor bathroom versus the big shower for two on Allure.  If we book Harmony, are we giving up the big fun shower that is offered on Allure?

Only done Harmony CLS once,

but my recollection is that it is a bath tub/shower combo.  There are pros and cons to both ships IMO.   I prefer the CK/SL on Allure while I prefer the suite deck on Harmony.  Most would probably prefer Harmony because it is newer and has the slides, and other newer features/restaurant themes.  

• 7 months later...

We’re currently on Allure in a crown loft suite. We love our suite & the awesome shower.  We love how close we are to the Suite Lounge/Coastal Kitchen. And we love the free drinks all day in the Suite Lounge. 

We have an appointment with Next Cruise and want to book Oasis class again. Are Oasis and Allure the only ones with the awesome shower in the crown loft suite?  I know Harmony replaced it with a tub/shower combo. What about the other Oasis class ships?  We really want to book on a ship that has the awesome shower. 

Also, do all Oasis class ships offer free beer & wine during the day in the suite lounge, or is that just an Allure thing?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, KelJ said:

We’re currently on Allure in a crown loft suite. We love our suite & the awesome shower.  We love how close we are to the Suite Lounge/Coastal Kitchen. And we love the free drinks all day in the Suite Lounge. 

We have an appointment with Next Cruise and want to book Oasis class again. Are Oasis and Allure the only ones with the awesome shower in the crown loft suite?  I know Harmony replaced it with a tub/shower combo. What about the other Oasis class ships?  We really want to book on a ship that has the awesome shower. 

Also, do all Oasis class ships offer free beer & wine during the day in the suite lounge, or is that just an Allure thing?

Only Oasis and Allure have the fabulous shower. We have done Oasis, Allure and Harmony in Sky class or above and all offer free beer/wine during the day in SL.

mac_tlc

• Like 1