Royal At Home Covid Test - Print eMed or Navica Results?

tylerz48

Hi Everyone,

Sailing on Oasis on Sunday and just took our eMed/Abbott Covid tests just shortly after midnight on Friday. I received the results in an email and on the Navica app, but the other person I am cruising with only received the email but nothing in the Navica app.

Is it ok if we only present the eMed results at the dock? Or do they look for the Navica pass in the app? Just wanting to know if my cruise companion should go to their scheduled COVID test tomorrow. 

41 minutes ago, tylerz48 said:

Hi Everyone,

Sailing on Oasis on Sunday and just took our eMed/Abbott Covid tests just shortly after midnight on Friday. I received the results in an email and on the Navica app, but the other person I am cruising with only received the email but nothing in the Navica app.

Is it ok if we only present the eMed results at the dock? Or do they look for the Navica pass in the app? Just wanting to know if my cruise companion should go to their scheduled COVID test tomorrow. 

How long did it take for them to send the email to you?

Agree..hard copy printed out for both of you will be fine and actually preferred.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ashland said:

How long did it take for them to send the email to you?

Agree..hard copy printed out for both of you will be fine and actually preferred.

The three times we have used the home tests, emed sent us the results within maybe 10-15 min.  It was not very long.

Sherri🙂

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, tylerz48 said:

Hi Everyone,

print results and have results ready in app.  

8 hours ago, sjb317 said:

The three times we have used the home tests, emed sent us the results within maybe 10-15 min.  It was not very long.

Sherri🙂

Thanks so much....Were you able to have the choice for them to send as an email rather than by phone text?

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

Thanks so much....Were you able to have the choice for them to send as an email rather than by phone text?

The email was sent automatically, I don’t remember ever being given a choice.  Also, I have never logged on to the Navica app since creating my account, I go directly through emed.

Sherri🙂