Harmony Specialty Dining Lunch at Embarkation?

14 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The app should list them - check the most recent sailing.

I must be missing something, I thought in order to see information on a particular sailing (the app) that you had to be booked on that sailing.

I can only see an option to pull up information for those cruises on which I am booked. 

Sometimes I want  to see some information on other sailings, can you let me know how to do that?

thanks. 

7 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Sometimes I want  to see some information on other sailings, can you let me know how to do that?

You can see the info on all ships up to about 90 days out - at the bottom of the app there should be a link for other ships. Usually, the info gets more accurate closer to sailing date.

29 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You can see the info on all ships up to about 90 days out - at the bottom of the app there should be a link for other ships. Usually, the info gets more accurate closer to sailing date.

Thanks I had not found that previously.

In case others have not found it, tap “select another sailing” When the page with all your sailings appears, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and select “get details on ships we support” 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

2 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

Thanks I had not found that previously.

In case others have not found it, tap “select another sailing” When the page with all your sailings appears, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and select “get details on ships we support” 

Thanks, News to me. Proves “you can teach an old dog new tricks“ 

M

6 hours ago, maranelloboy05 said:

Did our first sailing with Unlimited Dining package back in August and had embarkation lunch at Jamie's, absolutely set the mood for the entire trip, we still talk about how nice it was to walk on and sit down immediately for an amazing lunch.

We did the same exact thing in December