Haven 2-Bedroom sleeping arrangements.

Taishartrueblood

Good afternoon, thank you for your assistance.

There are going to be 4 of us sharing a Haven 2-Bedroom, a couple and 2 single men. We were planning to give the king bed to the couple, but does the bed in the other bedroom split into 2 single beds? 

Edited by Taishartrueblood
I misunderstood

4 minutes ago, Taishartrueblood said:

Good afternoon, thank you for your assistance.

There are going to be 4 of us sharing a Haven 2-Bedroom, a couple and 2 single men. We were planning to give the king bed to the couple, but does the bed in the other bedroom split into 2 single beds? 

Thanks! 

Which ship?

The 2BR Haven suites are similar, but not identical on some different ship classes.

GC

Which ship?  I've been on a Haven 2-Bedroom on the Pearl and the Getaway.  The 2nd Bedroom on both ships had a couch that turns into a double bed.  There is also a couch in the living room that also turns into a bed.  I have also seen some ships that had bunkbeds in the 2nd bedroom, so I guess it depends on the ship

• Taishartrueblood changed the title to Haven 2-Bedroom sleeping arrangements.

i dont think  they split, but  there is an overhead bunk bed that can be pulled out. we took  our  grand son and his friend  a few years back, the friend had the bed and my grandson was very comfortable in the pull out bunk. he was 19 at the time. also if your friend isnt shy, the couch  in the living room pulls out to a very comfortable bed.  just tell the room steward why you want done every night.

also, the main bedroom has a very luxurious bath room  and a queen size bed. the doors also slide an lock for privacy. i wouldnt be to quick to give them up.

also the 2nd bedroom, although smaller has its own bathroom with a stall shower

28 minutes ago, Taishartrueblood said:

Thank you, this is the NCL Breakaway

In the 2nd bedroom, there is a sofa that converts into a bed (single or double) and there is a pullman bed that drops down from the ceiling....

Nor2-B151-85865-1524871909.jpg

...however, I think that 16722 does not have a pullman (sleeps 5).

Someone could also sleep on the living room couch/sofa-bed. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Taishartrueblood said:

Thank you all, as always this is a fantastic community! 

Just remember that the two single men may/will tromp through the master bedroom to get to the main bathroom. Yes, there is a small balcony-room-sized bathroom the in tiny 2nd bedroom. It comes down to the "transporter tube shower" versus full size walk-in shower or luxury bath. 

If it would be me, I would put one person in the 2nd br and one person on the living room sofa. The pullman bed is really not a comfortable sleeping space (and has weight limitations). 

6 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

If it would be me, I would put one person in the 2nd br and one person on the living room sofa. The pullman bed is really not a comfortable sleeping space (and has weight limitations). 

we are traveling with 2 grandchildren , 17 male & 16 female 16718 on the breakaway , plan on having her in 2 bedroom and him on sofa ( he's 6'2" so hopefully long enough)