MENU ACCURACY IN THE APP FOR NAVIGATOR

Lorey2007

We will be on Navigator two weeks from today?  How accurate are the menus for the main dining room that are listed in the app? I wanted to make a couple of specialty restaurant reservations but it seems they only have 3 days loaded in the app. If we have to wait until we get onboard will the weeks menus be displayed in the MDR? 

Edited by Lorey2007

• Lorey2007 changed the title to MENU ACCURACY IN THE APP FOR NAVIGATOR
9 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

We will be on Navigator two weeks from today?  How accurate are the menus for the main dining room that are listed in the app? I wanted to make a couple of specialty restaurant reservations but it seems they only have 3 days loaded in the app. If we have to wait until we get onboard will the weeks menus be displayed in the MDR? 

We were on Jewel in late December and as best I can recall they are accurate.   Onboard they post only the night before.   I would guess you could ask a head waiter when you board for more info.

Sometimes things change.  As an example, on the January 22 Allure sail, one night the app showed Barramundi fish and the teleprompter by the restaurant showed stuffed shells.  None of these was on menu handed out.  So--who knows?

2 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Sometimes things change.  As an example, on the January 22 Allure sail, one night the app showed Barramundi fish and the teleprompter by the restaurant showed stuffed shells.  None of these was on menu handed out.  So--who knows?

Thanks I'll be checking when we get onboard.