Which sailing days are our formal nights....?

Qcruise

We're HAL newbies so guessing which nights might be our "formal nights".....aboard the Rotterdam in April for a seven night Caribbean sailing.  Am I correct in assuming it might be our first sea day and last sea day.....?  It sails Sunday to Sunday,  Monday is Half Moon Cay,  sea day,  then 2 port days, sea day, Key West then debarkation in Ft. Lauderdale.   Thinking formal would be Tuesday and Friday.....?  We don't want to book our specialty dining on a formal night,  thinking menu best in main dining on those nights.....?  Thanks

6 minutes ago, Qcruise said:

We're HAL newbies so guessing which nights might be our "formal nights".....aboard the Rotterdam in April for a seven night Caribbean sailing.  Am I correct in assuming it might be our first sea day and last sea day.....?  It sails Sunday to Sunday,  Monday is Half Moon Cay,  sea day,  then 2 port days, sea day, Key West then debarkation in Ft. Lauderdale.   Thinking formal would be Tuesday and Friday.....?  We don't want to book our specialty dining on a formal night,  thinking menu best in main dining on those nights.....?  Thanks

Here is a link to the Caribbean 7-Day menus so that you can decide on Specialty Restaurant booking options.  Caribbean 7-Day Menus

40 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

I believe 3 is the correct answer for a cruise that can ONLY be booked as a 14 day cruise...can't be a 7 and 7 or other type of cruise.

That's correct. I have been on several 14-day cruises with 3 Gala nights. I believe the cutoff for 2 Gala nights is at the 13-day mark, but am not positive. I don't recall the cutoff where it changes from 3 to 4, but I believe it is something like 23. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 5:01 PM, Qcruise said:

I'm on that itinerary starting march 13th (7 night Tropical?) I'm guessing Monday and Friday based on Crews News post. App still has all nights as Smart Casual, but still 28 days out, so I assume it will update at some point. I'll update when it does.

• 4 months later...
On 2/8/2022 at 5:10 PM, Crew News said:

Here is a link to the Caribbean 7-Day menus so that you can decide on Specialty Restaurant booking options.  Caribbean 7-Day Menus

Hello, where can I find the menu for my 21 day cruise on the Rotterdam on August 21st through September 11th. Thank you so much. 

2 hours ago, bdenn said:

Hello, where can I find the menu for my 21 day cruise on the Rotterdam on August 21st through September 11th. Thank you so much. 

They are probably available on the Navigator app but it is hard tell which days of the cruise they are reporting.

I obtain my menus while onboard and then share them.  Menus are based on the entire season and then by location.  I have not been on a Northern Europe cruise yet this season.

I am taking a 7 day cruise to Alaska and in the Navigator app, for Itinerary, it shows “dressy” for 2 of the nights on our cruise. My guess is that these are the Gala nights. We booked the Pinnacle grill for one of the non-gala nights