Champagne and fruit basket on B2B?

nlktx49

Another B2B question from me - some people say they get a bottle of champagne and a fruit basket in their room on a B2B, others say they don't, or it's not on all ships. Does it have to do with the length of the cruise? Doing a B2B this month, 2 5-day cruises on the Breeze. What has your experience been?

1 hour ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

I've gotten as little as a complimentary mimosa at the lobby bar while waiting for Guest Services to process the B2B cruisers.

We received the complimentary mimosas at the lobby bar. You can drink as many as you like. Nothing left in cabin. Freedom in December.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skrufy said:

We received the complimentary mimosas at the lobby bar. You can drink as many as you like. Nothing left in cabin. Freedom in December.

Is a coupon sent to you to get a free drink left in your cabin when you do a back-to-back or what?

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, tdggal1980 said:

We did our first B2B in January of this year & received the fruit basket and champagne.  We weren’t sure if it was due to the B2B or being our first Platinum cruise.

Definitely was for the B2B. We were on Sunshine 12/26 and free champagne was passed out upon boarding and they practically insisted on refills on Lido. We didn't know if it was a Covid restart thing or an apology for being shifted from Horizon, or just because it was around the holidays.

On 2/9/2022 at 10:48 AM, nlktx49 said:

Another B2B question from me - some people say they get a bottle of champagne and a fruit basket in their room on a B2B, others say they don't, or it's not on all ships. Does it have to do with the length of the cruise? Doing a B2B this month, 2 5-day cruises on the Breeze. What has your experience been?

My b2b both 5 days on breeze, we got a glass of mimosa. 

No bottle lol or fruit basket. ..same ship you are on. 

We did take a group photo and that was delivered to my cabin..as mentioned above.

Edited by firefly333

On 2/9/2022 at 11:48 AM, nlktx49 said:

I got Champagne and a fruit basket and some cookies and a free drink and photo coupons on mine on MG back in august of last year. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, mondello said:

That's great. We're B2B on Valor 7/25/8/4. I wasn't expecting anything when I booked it.

I was only expecting the mimosa and a group photo because I have read it here on Cruise Critic. The fruit bowl and champagne was a very nice surprise. I also received another surprise for a different reason the following day. I’ll give more details on my review which I will begin today with photos and Fun  Times. Another thing was that instead of a group photo it was by group, family or person.

• Thanks 1

Did a B2B on Horizon last September and also in February of this year and got a fruit bowl in the room both times at the beginning of the 2nd leg. Have a B2B coming up on the 31st of this month on the Sunrise so will see if I get anything on this.

We did two 5 day B2B on the Breeze in October. Received champagne and fruit. Since we don't drink champagne, we brought it to our son.

We did 8 day then 6 day B2B on Horizon in February. We got the fruit, no champagne. We hadn't even thought that we didn't get some in February until we saw this post. 🤷‍♀️

BTW, we're Platinum.