New Promo Deal

mchell810

I am posting this since others have done so in the past to my benefit.  The new promo, effective Feb. 8 -- 22nd, is for $1000 OBC and "up to 30% off" and seems to only be for cruises through November of this year.  I already had the price drop and $500 OBC from Azamara's last promo; so I they added the difference, rather than an additional $1000 (fine by me).  I hope others can take advantage.

This is running in the US -- I don't know if it applies elsewhere.

Edited by mchell810
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, mchell810 said:

The sale only applies to cruises from March until November of this year.  If you have a December cruise (or later) this promo does not apply.

Thank you.

And is the promotional OBC per person or per stateroom? 

Edited by blag

1 minute ago, mchell810 said:

The sale only applies to cruises from March until November of this year.  If you have a December cruise (or later) this promo does not apply.

It doesn't apply to the early March cruise we're on.🙁  I think it starts with March 25.

3 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

The UK website off from 8-22 Feb has an offer of $1000 OBC per stateroom & up to 15% off on cruises from 25 March - 19 November, but it’s not all cruises (E.g Quest Oct 29 Athens to Dubai is not included). 

I thought this promotion only applied to new bookings so I have written to my TA to ask.

I made a new booking 4 days before the deal came out.  On my request my (new) TA got in touch with Azamara to see if the new offer could be awarded.  Azamara have actually said I can have the $1000 total OBC but it would cost me £124 extra in total cruise costing.  It was still free money whatever way you look at it.

Craig 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, java spot said:

I was able to have my OBC almost doubled with the new offer, on 2 reservations. Thanks again to the OP for posting. 

Booked direct, or with TA?

New bookings or existing? 

Edited by blag
Clarification

I have an existing booking but went to the website - did dummy booking - never saw 30% off applied. Ended up higher that what we have, but it seems somewhere there should show a 30% knock off it they mean it.

I was just after the upgraded OBC.  I think my exisitng offer had already been 30% off - whatever that means. I don't take that part very seriously.  And I'm traveling solo so the usual discounts are always tenuous in my situation. 

2 hours ago, Vivasea said:

I book direct and either phone or send Email and OBC is given to booking no problems.

Exactly the same for me, my original booking was made in July 2021.  I just call Azamara and get the adjustment; this is the second time I've gotten it on this cruise.

34 minutes ago, suec12 said:

I have an existing booking but went to the website - did dummy booking - never saw 30% off applied. Ended up higher that what we have, but it seems somewhere there should show a 30% knock off it they mean it.

Azamara lists the prices with the "discount" already accounted for.  In my case I know the price really is a reduction since I have been tracking my cruise since the itinerary was released in January 2021.  I totally agree with you, I would much prefer if there were more transparency in price listings.

Edited by mchell810

There is a second promo in there, too, with different OBC and sail-by dates:

Terms & Conditions

*Offer (February Sale) applies to new, individual, and non-contracted group bookings created between February 8, 2022 - February 22, 2022 (“Offer Period”) only to select sailings departing between March 25, 2022 - November 19, 2022. Offer provides $500 USD per stateroom onboard credit (“OBC”). All guests must be named, and a full deposit must be made prior to the end of the Offer Period for February Sale.
February Sale is combinable with Save up to 30% Offer** for an OBC total of $1000 USD. February Sale is also combinable with exclusive Travel Partner promotions, Back to Back Benefits, onboard booking savings and Azamara Circle Quarterly Savings, National Account Hosted Programs. Unless stated otherwise, offer is not combinable with, Last Minute Voyages, Closed User Rates, Employee Rates, Interline Rates, Travel Agent Rates, and Net Rates. February Sale is not applicable to 3rd and 4th guests in a stateroom. February Sale is not applicable to incentive or contracted groups. After the Offer Period, the offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking; certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the offer.
February Sale is subject to availability and change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. Single occupancy guests paying 200% cruise fare are eligible for the full amount of the offer; single occupancy guests paying less than 200% cruise fare are eligible for a prorated amount of the offer. This offer is applicable to U.S., Canada, and select global markets only. Refer to Azamara.com/febflash and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions.

** Save Up to 30% Offer + $500 Onboard Credit offer applies to new bookings created before March 31, 2021 (“Save up to 30% Offer”). Offer applies to select sailings departing before May 5, 2023. Offer provides up to 30% savings on cruise fare and a $500 Onboard Credit (OBC) per stateroom. OBC of each offer is in USD, per stateroom, based on double occupancy, has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash, is not transferable, and will expire if not used by 10:00 p.m. on the last evening of the voyage. OBC cannot be used for future cruise bookings. All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees, and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests. Limit one offer per stateroom. ©2022 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Medeba said:

I thought this promotion only applied to new bookings so I have written to my TA to ask.

I got my June cruise rebooked with the new promotion. I lost the beverage package that was part of the original bookings’ promo, but saved almost $1500 on the fare!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, blag said:

Please post the outcome! 

Blag.  I have found out that my TA is out of the office until Tuesday, so feedback may be delayed a bit.  I have already had two price reductions on my back to back cruises so we shall see.