Bringing water onboard (Majestic)

seagunthera

43 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Did she say anything about beer?? I know I can carry on 1 wine bottle n/c but have so much obc I did not book Best Value option. Wouldn't carry on alot (just a few bottles) but prefer beer with pizza. Lite Amber Ale. Yes, I'm weird and I'm picky.

Passengers are not permitted to bring beer aboard at any time.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ombud said:

Did she say anything about beer?? I know I can carry on 1 wine bottle n/c but have so much obc I did not book Best Value option. Wouldn't carry on alot (just a few bottles) but prefer beer with pizza. Lite Amber Ale. Yes, I'm weird and I'm picky.

As I mentioned above, I had 2 diet coke cans in my suitcase that went through the x-ray machine in my suitcase. Do you think anyone could tell it was a can of diet coke VS a can of beer? I believe quantity is germane, a few cans isn't a big deal.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

As I mentioned above, I had 2 diet coke cans in my suitcase that went through the x-ray machine in my suitcase. Do you think anyone could tell it was a can of diet coke VS a can of beer? I believe quantity is germane, a few cans isn't a big deal.

In the old days before covid we were questioned about numerous cans of soda scattered throughout our carryon luggage.  I told the woman to open the suitcase & see for herself. She just waved me on without a second glance. 

So no, they can't see the difference between a can of beer or soda. 

If I really wanted beer it's just easier to bring it on during one of the stops after sailing where nothing gets questioned.

• Like 1