Almost live from Regal Princess February 12,2022

dickinson

27 minutes ago, pompeii said:

That's weird, when I click on the link it takes me right to the video.  Anyway, it's Princess Cruises - Passenger Forum.  

I'll try another link:  https://www.facebook.com/519357227/videos/446449680596847/

Anyway, poor passengers.  I feel bad for them although I don't know why they didn't seem to be in any hurry.

I tried to see more.  One needs to be a member of Princess passenger forum. I requested, then changed my mind and cancelled request.  I have more social mediums than I can deal with.  It is sad when passengers miss the boat. In this case, it is also an expensive lesson.  

1 hour ago, pompeii said:

That's weird, when I click on the link it takes me right to the video.  Anyway, it's Princess Cruises - Passenger Forum.  

I'll try another link:  https://www.facebook.com/519357227/videos/446449680596847/

Anyway, poor passengers.  I feel bad for them although I don't know why they didn't seem to be in any hurry.

It's a private group, so content will only be visible to approved members.  I've sent a member request now - thanks!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

We’ll, we just left two ladies on the dock at St Kitts. They were about 40 minutes late and were casually walking up the pier.

They we’re NOT happy.

So the running does work! OMG they are fun to watch!!

We saw no pier runners on our Enchanted cruise last month.

8 minutes ago, Kmkub said:

So the running does work! OMG they are fun to watch!!

We saw no pier runners on our Enchanted cruise last month.

If you’re going to casually stroll and give zero ______s about your fellow passengers and crew, don’t expect them to care about how you get home.

Edited by CineGraphic
  • Like 1

Just now, CineGraphic said:

If you’re going to casually stroll and give zero ______s about your fellow passengers and crew, don’t expect them to care how you get home.

Oh, I agree completely! C'mon, is it THAT hard to set an alarm?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Donyb said:

Doing last minute packing. I sailed on the Regal a number of years ago but I don't remember if there was a retractable clothesline in the shower. Can someone confirm that there is?

Yes, used it in January

18 minutes ago, Donyb said:

Doing last minute packing. I sailed on the Regal a number of years ago but I don't remember if there was a retractable clothesline in the shower. Can someone confirm that there is?

We are on now and yes there is one.

• Like 1

Because we booked the next cruise we had to go have Covid tests today.  Negative.  Not a surprise because we have been careful.  Our trivia partners had a scare because they were tested earlier than us.  While at trivia some guy came over to them and said they had to go back downstairs where the testing was.  It was ok to wait for trivia to be over.  Turned out their tests were messed up so they had to do it again.  They were negative too.  I have no clue how many, if any, were positive.  Our sheet said we were #313 and #314 so at least that many people are doing a back to back.  

Tonight is formal night.  The show is Bravo.  

• Like 2

I just pulled up the list of Elite benefits.  NO WHERE did I see the mention of the amenity (goody) bag.  Was there anything in your cabin?  Is it one per cabin or one per Elite Member?  What was in this bag?  Thanks.  

I envy your flexibility to stay on for another cruise.  Way to Go....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I just pulled up the list of Elite benefits.  NO WHERE did I see the mention of the amenity (goody) bag.  Was there anything in your cabin?  Is it one per cabin or one per Elite Member?  What was in this bag?  Thanks.  

I envy your flexibility to stay on for another cruise.  Way to Go....

No elite bag. They don’t have any. I wanted the nail file but nope. 

This is the first time we ever did something like this. Just had to change one thing to do it. Turn around day we move 4 cabins down. Not bad. Same cabin steward. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dickinson said:

Because we booked the next cruise we had to go have Covid tests today.  Negative.  Not a surprise because we have been careful.  Our trivia partners had a scare because they were tested earlier than us.  While at trivia some guy came over to them and said they had to go back downstairs where the testing was.  It was ok to wait for trivia to be over.  Turned out their tests were messed up so they had to do it again.  They were negative too.  I have no clue how many, if any, were positive.  Our sheet said we were #313 and #314 so at least that many people are doing a back to back.  

We also tested negative today and will be joining you on Saturday. Have you heard an updated passenger count for the next cruise?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

We also tested negative today and will be joining you on Saturday. Have you heard an updated passenger count for the next cruise?

I have heard that it is about the same as this current one... about 1800.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2022 at 4:44 PM, Steelers36 said:

I don't recall if that is the name they used, but there were three different special-themed dinners held on ISLAND in Winter 2018 when we went around S.A.  I didn't go to all of them, but one was Napa/Cali and I recall that one for sure.  They held them in Sabatini's and used the entire restaurant.

Although we mostly have been sailing on Royal Class we were on the Ruby twice and the Crown and Coral once. I don't ever remember seeing it, but it sounds like something we would definitely like to try. I hope they start to offer it again.

Edited by hllwdcruiser

16 hours ago, dickinson said:

We are heading to our favorite place today to watch your Sailaway. Quarterdeck on Dania Beach pier for drinks and appetizers. 🥂

When you get off on the 28th, we'll be getting on (hopefully our tests will be negative). Are you planning to continue your live from?

Edited by hllwdcruiser

8 minutes ago, USCcruisecrazy said:

Do you have to wait until you are onboard to sign up for that?  I assume it's limited to first come first served.

Yes, and yes. Space is extremely limited and often times passengers who are on a B2B will have already filled it up.