Embarking one terminal & disembarking another Regal Princess question

Host CJSKIDS

So I’m boarding the Regal Princess at Terminal 21 in Fort Lauderdale and coming back to Terminal 2.  (Darn Sky Princess!! LOL)  Does anyone have experience with Princess providing shuttles between the two terminals?

I feel like dropping my bags off on embarkation day and then driving my car & parking at Terminal 2 to make disembarking easier.  Has anyone done this and been able to take a taxi back to the other terminal?

14 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

So I’m boarding the Regal Princess at Terminal 21 in Fort Lauderdale and coming back to Terminal 2.  (Darn Sky Princess!! LOL)  Does anyone have experience with Princess providing shuttles between the two terminals?

I feel like dropping my bags off on embarkation day and then driving my car & parking at Terminal 2 to make disembarking easier.  Has anyone done this and been able to take a taxi back to the other terminal?

we've had it happen twice - the first time we didn't know it was going to happen ( may or may not have been scheduled that way ) but we went out of 2, parked in that garage, came back into either 21 or maybe 19? - and took a Princess provided shuttle - which took awhile - maybe an hour total ? back to the 2 parking garage

2nd time we knew - so we did Park N Ride at the Port ... but I talked to some on that cruise that had no clue that was going to happen - just like our first time.

I do like your idea of parking at 2 where the ship will be coming back into ...

• Thanks 1

We knew in advance as well parked at debarkation pier and took a taxi to the embarkation pier. The fare between piers is posted on the taxi. Before shutdown I think it was $5.00.  We were happy we did it after hearing how long people waited in line to get on a Princess shuttle.

• Thanks 1

We could have an even bigger(?) issue- There will be 3 Princess ships on port (March 12) when we arrive on the Ruby and transfer to the Regal. Fine so far but Sky is also in that day. I will keep checking Port Everglades terminal schedule and hope they are close to each other 🙂

12 minutes ago, triple7tahoe said:

We could have an even bigger(?) issue- There will be 3 Princess ships on port (March 12) when we arrive on the Ruby and transfer to the Regal. Fine so far but Sky is also in that day. I will keep checking Port Everglades terminal schedule and hope they are close to each other 🙂

We will be going on the March 12 Regal.  Which terminal should I tell the taxi driver to drop us?

22 hours ago, chubbypiggy said:

We will be going on the March 12 Regal.  Which terminal should I tell the taxi driver to drop us?

Wish I knew??? We are coming in on the Ruby and transferring to the Regal. The last two times we have taken the Regal (November/December) it was at terminal two. Certainly not certain for this trip. I will continue to check Port Everglades terminal site for an update. Not shown the last time I looked as terminals were not posted for that far out.  I know that Lyft used the excuse of not knowing which terminal to go to in doubling our price--Check you before you go!!

6 minutes ago, triple7tahoe said:

Wish I knew??? We are coming in on the Ruby and transferring to the Regal. The last two times we have taken the Regal (November/December) it was at terminal two. Certainly not certain for this trip. I will continue to check Port Everglades terminal site for an update. Not shown the last time I looked as terminals were not posted for that far out.  I know that Lyft used the excuse of not knowing which terminal to go to in doubling our price--Check you before you go!!

SKY, Ruby and Regal all in PE on 3/12/22 - my monies on SKY getting 2 - Regal 21 and Ruby ?

On 2/21/2022 at 6:23 PM, chubbypiggy said:

It will be on the Port Everglades web site one week before. Ship & pier are also shown on the signs when entering the port.

On 2/21/2022 at 6:23 PM, chubbypiggy said:

At the entrance security checkpoint there is a large electronic sign which will display which cruise ship is at which terminal.  All the taxi driver would need to do is follow what the sign(s) say.

New signage greets guests at the Eller Gate entrance to Port Everglades.

20 hours ago, triple7tahoe said:

Just wish I knew where terminal ?? or is that terminal ?  🙂  was located.

Ruby could be at terminal 4.  When we returned on the CB on January 9 the Enchanted Princess (being newer and larger) was at terminal 2 and we docked at terminal 4 (right next to terminal 2 and they share the Heron parking garage.

4 hours ago, skynight said:

It will be on the Port Everglades web site one week before. Ship & pier are also shown on the signs when entering the port.

Check out www.porteverglades.net or go directly to https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

When I saw that this was going to happen to us back on our November cruise, I booked at Park N Ride.  They are so ridiculously efficient, I will use them every time we cruise going forward.  I strongly suggest you go that route.

• Like 1