Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

@jbhcw I also can't stomach the 'egg in a box' eggs- someone told me they often originate as powdered eggs- regardless, I can't eat them, for some reason they play havoc with my stomach.

If I want scrambled eggs I go to the Lido Omelet station where I can see them use actual eggs and scramble them in front of me. During my NYE cruise I was in the omelet line and ordered my usual scrambled eggs; some behemoth behind me in the line got pi$$ed at me, said 'you're taking up space in the omelet line, just eat the scrambled eggs over there'... the server actually corrected him and said that the eggs he made were 'different, better' instead of the huge bin of preprocessed scrambled eggs on the buffet! I told Mr Behemoth that if he wanted to eat those other eggs, feel free. I was having mine freshly scrambled.

Other than Lido Omelet Station, I do the same- poached or fried only!

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

@jbhcw I also can't stomach the 'egg in a box' eggs- someone told me they often originate as powdered eggs- regardless, I can't eat them, for some reason they play havoc with my stomach.

If I want scrambled eggs I go to the Lido Omelet station where I can see them use actual eggs and scramble them in front of me. During my NYE cruise I was in the omelet line and ordered my usual scrambled eggs; some behemoth behind me in the line got pi$$ed at me, said 'you're taking up space in the omelet line, just eat the scrambled eggs over there'... the server actually corrected him and said that the eggs he made were 'different, better' instead of the huge bin of preprocessed scrambled eggs on the buffet! I told Mr Behemoth that if he wanted to eat those other eggs, feel free. I was having mine freshly scrambled.

Other than Lido Omelet Station, I do the same- poached or fried only!

Yup on the eggs!   I got deathly sick twice from different Shoney's many years ago..and only thing we could figure out was the scrambled eggs...was at a Shoney's in WV one weekend...and was going to order off the menu...two eggs fried..and the waitress says...well we only have one real egg left....lol...whatever is in those eggs definitely does not agree with me either...

In costa Maya I was on the secret deck before we started backing in. Two guys out there. One guy says I don’t know where we’re going to park. Can they get four ships in there. I said right next to Mardi Gras. We may back in. Other guy says I think we’re going to stay right here and tender in. The captain is going to have us tender in. I said we aren’t going to tender. We’re going to dock in that empty spot next to Mardi Gras. Other guy I think we’re going to tender. I’ve been here a few times. We always tender in Belize. I said we’re not in Belize. We’re in costa Maya. Other guy says oh they changed the schedule. 

• Haha 11