Website Problem

bbtondo

I sympathize! I have to take this opportunity to contrast Regent website support with O’s. When I’m reading on the Regent forum on CC, I will often see replies/tips/suggestions/apologies from Regent technical support staff. They read and respond to posts! I wish O did the same.

For example, someone might post that they’re having difficulty booking excursions, and if “Mike” can’t explain how to resolve the issue, he’ll invite them email him directly. That’s customer service!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, bbtondo said:

Is it just me?  I have been trying to book online to get an idea of price and the website is chock full of problems and won't let me finish to get a price.  This has been going on for a few days.

it is the weekend 

never try to do anything on the website on the weekend

IT is always working on the site then

1 hour ago, PhD-iva said:

I sympathize! I have to take this opportunity to contrast Regent website support with O’s. When I’m reading on the Regent forum on CC, I will often see replies/tips/suggestions/apologies from Regent technical support staff. They read and respond to posts! I wish O did the same.

For example, someone might post that they’re having difficulty booking excursions, and if “Mike” can’t explain how to resolve the issue, he’ll invite them email him directly. That’s customer service!

Mike Moore ran the O IT before moving over to Regent. Yes, he was very responsive here on CC.

In an case, OP: O does web maintenance on Saturdays (usually evenings EST). During that time m, passenger accounts abd other features are locked/unavailable. Things should normally be back in order by Sunday. Still having issues then, call Oceania.

1 hour ago, bbtondo said:

Thanks all for your replies.  This has been ongoing for days....  Thinking Regent may be a better fit for me at this point. 

Dump your cookies for Oceania and retry. Also try it on an iPhone or other different device. 
I just checked and website is fine (as it was yesterday morning) on both iMac and iPhone.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sunlover12 said:

I just want to add that I haven't experienced any difficulties.  I haven't tried to do a new booking but I can log in to view and manage my current booking.  The website looks fine to me. 

it is usually Saturdays  that the problems exist  sometimes into Sunday

There have been issues for several days. We have been trying to pay the balance on a cruise and the online payment system kept rejecting the card. We rang them a couple of days back, intending to pay over the phone, only to be told the system was down. Tried again a couple of hours ago. Still couldnt pay online but rang them again and have now paid.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Harters said:

There have been issues for several days. We have been trying to pay the balance on a cruise and the online payment system kept rejecting the card. We rang them a couple of days back, intending to pay over the phone, only to be told the system was down. Tried again a couple of hours ago. Still couldnt pay online but rang them again and have now paid.

How irritating. How hard should it be to give them your money!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...