Celebrity Flights?

highseaschick

8 minutes ago, highseaschick said:

Does anyone know if you can book a flight through Celebrity flights if you already booked a cruise through a TA or do you need to book the cruise through Celebrity to take advantage of their flights?

It doesn’t make any difference who you book with 

• Like 1

Thanks for all the responses. I don’t know why I was having so much trouble. I called and am now booked. But, what would have taken less than 15 minutes on line took 45 with an agent. O’well, booked and live moves forward. 

1 hour ago, highseaschick said:

Does anyone know if you can book a flight through Celebrity flights if you already booked a cruise through a TA or do you need to book the cruise through Celebrity to take advantage of their flights?

Yes.... I do it all the time.   There is usually l link under Manage Reservation -- Just Click and you can book  or call in inf you prefer

image.thumb.png.fb35419ecfc2bd1864a509a0ecc9d05e.png

• Like 1

They are worth checking, particularly on international flights, because they occasionally have good consolidator fares.

But if price is not attractive, avoid them. They are an obstacle in the way of making changes to your flight if necessary, they charge a punitive change fee within final payment even if the airline has no change fee, and their fuzzy commitments such as "peace of mind" and "We'll be there for you" mean nothing. Their only commitment is to assist with rebooking should you have flight issues. Nothing more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, publicpersona said:

They are worth checking, particularly on international flights, because they occasionally have good consolidator fares.

But if price is not attractive, avoid them. They are an obstacle in the way of making changes to your flight if necessary, they charge a punitive change fee within final payment even if the airline has no change fee, and their fuzzy commitments such as "peace of mind" and "We'll be there for you" mean nothing. Their only commitment is to assist with rebooking should you have flight issues. Nothing more.

ah man! i have a 1 hour gap in frankfurt to jump off plane and be on the next flight to roma

I think as you gain confidence in your TA you will feel better.  I just emailed a picture of the flights and she emailed back in 5 minutes saying "done". I could have done it but I just feel better someone that does it many times a day getting it done.

My nephew just came back from an Apex cruise and his luggage didn't get on the connecting flight!  Fortunately it was on the way home.  He purchased for his phone a tracking device which allowed him to identify the location of his luggage- it was delivered to his home the day after he arrived home.

We just purchased these devices.  Great if your luggage is lost or stolen.  This could happen with booking directly or with flights by celebrity.  Tracking device a great idea!

• Like 1