Web site from Canada

Anna201213

should be the same website as USA and very easy to navigate.  Go to the Oceania home page, select "Plan your cruise" in the left side of the black banner.  Then select "Find a cruise" on the left side menu list.  you then get a full listing of cruises by year.  Select the month you want, the destination or the ship to narrow down the cruise listings.

Anna  not sure where you are looking  ?

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/cruise-finder#sort=featured:desc&page=1&pageSize=10

it reverts to CAD

You would need to find  the cruise in a brochure or  a TA website to check prices in USD

I used to pay in USD but the rates for CAD with O have been  within pennies  if I convert  to USD   so I used my Canadian CC now

YMMV

3 hours ago, jonthomas said:

yes do that but it will only be in CAD, impossible to see it in US funds. Have to search other sites, call O, really hard to do all that. 

O charges in the currency of several countries including Canada. If you live in Canada, why do you need USD cost?

38 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

Because we have a US bank account. Purchased a long time ago, when our dollar was not the garbage it is now. 

I agree

I still have the  USD account  but now use them for land trips or sending $$ to my US relatives for the kids  gifts 🙂

1 hour ago, jonthomas said:

Yes of course I can ask an agent, but that is too  much effort, when I should easily be able to see it on line. Need to google how to do that, as someone suggested. 

Or just multiply the CAD price by .80. It will give you a close enough estimate.

Is this what is meant by a “first world problem?”😉

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Or just multiply the CAD price by .80. It will give you a close enough estimate.

Is this what is meant by a “first world problem?”😉

The Oceania exchange rate  is not always the daily bank rate   I believe they change the  rate every 3-4 mths to keep up with the average exchange  rate  but the past few years  they have been fairly close

Seems like  a big deal to some 🙄

1 hour ago, jonthomas said:

Yes of course I can ask an agent, but that is too  much effort, when I should easily be able to see it on line. Need to google how to do that, as someone suggested. 

It is  a problem but just look for  a US based TA site & compare  or order brochures  from O  they have USD pricing

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/request-brochure

Yes I keep the brochures. 

Used to be you could just change country of origin and get the US rate, but they changed it for some reason. Other cruise lines still have that but we are no longer interested in other cruise lines.