Elite Member ??

shay1

We are looking at a cruise on the Edge in April and I have a few questions.

We have not sailed on Celebrity in a while and would like to know how the Unlimited complimentary drinks from Captain's Club menu at most bars from 5-7 p.m. daily work? What drinks are included? Also if you could explain another perk - Access to the Captain's Club Coffee Lounge for coffee house-style beakfast. Where is this on the Edge?

On the quote that I have for the Edge it has Always included 3 perks - Classic Beverage, Gratuties and Wifi. How does the Unlimited complimentary drinks work with this Classic Beverage package?

Thanks

26 minutes ago, shay1 said:

We have not sailed on Celebrity in a while and would like to know how the Unlimited complimentary drinks from Captain's Club menu at most bars from 5-7 p.m. daily work? What drinks are included? Also if you could explain another perk - Access to the Captain's Club Coffee Lounge for coffee house-style beakfast. Where is this on the Edge?

On the quote that I have for the Edge it has Always included 3 perks - Classic Beverage, Gratuties and Wifi. How does the Unlimited complimentary drinks work with this Classic Beverage package?

Thanks

If you have the Classic Beverage package, you don't have to worry about the Captain's Club menu, which has lower quality of beverages that you get with the Classic Package.

43 minutes ago, shay1 said:

Thanks

Le Grand Bistro, Deck 4, port side, 8-to 10 AM. Limited breakfast menu. You can also get mimosas, bloody marys and bellinis.  

As already mention, since you have the CBP real no need for the unlimited CC HH drinks that are loaded on your SeaPass card. Here is a copy of the CC HH beverage menu. 

image.png.6b8131925b48e6447787cd73da5f56e2.png

21 hours ago, davekathy said:

Le Grand Bistro, Deck 4, port side, 8-to 10 AM. Limited breakfast menu. You can also get mimosas, bloody marys and bellinis.  

As already mention, since you have the CBP real no need for the unlimited CC HH drinks that are loaded on your SeaPass card. Here is a copy of the CC HH beverage menu. 

image.png.6b8131925b48e6447787cd73da5f56e2.png

When we were on the Edge last month Elite breakfast was served in the Tuscan restaurant. It was pretty much empty. 

As I understand it, Tuscan is used on the Edge, but Le grande bistro is used on the other two e- class ships.  It’s a continental breakfast with no hot food. Meats and cheeses, fruit platter, pastries, smoked salmon with accompaniment, Juices, coffees, bloody Mary’s, mimosas, smoothies.