Wellness check

Trying to answer a question for a new cruiser and i haven't sail during all the new rules,either.---What does a wellness check consist of? This is for an RCI ship.When and where is it done ?-Before boarding  I would assume,in the terminal.The time given is 3pm  and the ship sails at 4pm . Thanks for any info relayed!-Cabinfever11

4 hours ago, cabinfever11 said:

Trying to answer a question for a new cruiser and i haven't sail during all the new rules,either.---What does a wellness check consist of? This is for an RCI ship.When and where is it done ?-Before boarding  I would assume,in the terminal.The time given is 3pm  and the ship sails at 4pm . Thanks for any info relayed!-Cabinfever11

It will appear in the app about 24 hrs in advance.  Answer the questions before arriving at port.  I thinkmwe did it in the car service on the ride to the pier.  Covid questions and general health questions.  And oh yes, are you more than 23 weeks pregnant?  Consider my age not possible.  Dh thought funny on his also!  Not sure how it works if you don't have app.

It SOUNDS like you'll get a physical examination, but in reality it's a series of questions asking about nausea / vomiting / diarrhea, cough / sore throat / fever / aches / COVID, things like that.  

You can do the questions in the app, or they will just ask you at check-in.  It's not a big deal.