Thermal suite on Edge

PMT51

We have booked our first Aqua class trip on the Edge in Feb 2023. I have a few questions.

I am a bit concerned about the capacity in the Thermal suite. 

Does it get so crowded that you can't use it comfortably?

Are there times when you can't get a thermal lounger.

What time does Blu open for breakfast?

Is it set time for supper in Blu, or walk-in?

What is the do not miss item in Blu?

Anything else you think I should know?

EDGE Thermal suite has several rooms you can enjoy..steam, dry sauna,  showrs, salt. The loungers are off in a side room.often crowded and too sunny...depends on when you go. Nice locker room.  NO T Pool...disappointing!

We enjoyed using the area in AQ Class but would not pay extra for a full cruise pass.  

BLU does not have reservations or set seatings..check website  or app for open hrs. No lunch service there.

Have fun!

Love the short ribs in Blu. Went to Blu for short ribs vs Laminae on our cruises last month.  Fortunately, ship was way below capacity so plenty of space available in Blu.

I also love the Lamb Shank.  There are some items that don’t show on the menu that you can get, items like French onion soup, Caesar salad, shrimp cocktail, French fries and mashed or baked potato come to mind.

Dinner is normally 5:45 - 9.  Breakfast varies depending upon port arrival time and sea days.   Blu is open for breakfast for 1.5 hr and the times vary depending on whether it is a port day or sea day.  Blu is open for breakfast on debarkation morning. 

We just got off the Edge Sunday. We were in Aqua Class and enjoyed Blu for dinner.However, breakfast was just fair and thought the main dining room(Cosmopolitan breakfast was much better). Our biggest gripe however, was the thermal rooms.They were meh at best. Infrared room was maybe 90 degrees and not worth going in. Just very underwhelming. Crystal room was good but always crowded. In my humble opinion Aqua Class on The Edge Class is not that great. The 4 dining rooms were excellent and food onboard was all in all terrific. If the price is right I would book Aqua Class again but not for a lot of $. We did LOVE the shower!!

• Like 1

The heated loungers aren’t as comfortable as those on the S class.   The contour doesn’t seem right.  

Some of the rooms are useless.   The one with a salt block doesn’t do anything and the Crystal room is just is just a room with a Crystal in it.   Don’t know what the purpose is 

There is no separate shower stall just a hallway that has various shower heads above I think with alternating hot and cold water. 

Blu for us had a better menu than Luminae and the service is just as good. The Beyond burger is rather tasty and the fries were really hot.   I thought it was better than the Celebrity burger that was served in Luminae. 

We were recently in a SS and AQ doing a B2B. 

The fist time we had a Infinite balcony we liked it but our 2nd time,  ( our recent ) we liked the open balcony in the SS more.    Don’t think I would book a AQ again on a E class.    I would like to try the 4 dining rooms as they appeared to have better menus and I want a real balcony.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched