EXPRESS PASS FOR CHECK IN

closecruiser

1 hour ago, Luvcrusn said:

Did you check in online or on the app? The xpress passes should show up in the app. If you're looking online on the X site try doing it in an Incognito window.

Did my check in on line on my computer.  Have the app on my phone and it does the same thing.   I did call Celebrity and they tried to help.    IT dept is going to look into it they said.   We shall see!!!

6 hours ago, closecruiser said:

Finished our on line check in for the Edge sailing on 4/10/22 3 days ago.  Overtime I try to get my express pass nothing shows up.  It just keeps trying to load. 

Anyone else have problems like this?

Thanks

I have it happen at time.    They had an Update on Monday that has a new popup screen for Exoress Pass  You might check for the update.    As others said you can also print from pc.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I have it happen at time.    They had an Update on Monday that has a new popup screen for Exoress Pass  You might check for the update.    As others said you can also print from pc.

Tried from PC and nothing.  Deleted app and then put app back on and nothing.   

12 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

On app a box comes up that says sorry can’t show express pass please proceed to the port. I have already reinstalled app. On main computer when you click on view express pass it goes to another page that stays blank 

13 hours ago, closecruiser said:

Tried from PC and nothing.  Deleted app and then put app back on and nothing.   

Wow.. Sorry to hear.   I can pull up all 3 of my B2B2B.   2 have a problem because of being the first sailings in Europe and even though we have completed check in can not select an arrival time yet.

1 hour ago, ncgolferette said:

How long does it take Celebrity to verify your Covid vaccination information on the app..   I took a photo of my CDC card this morning and the check-in app says it is being verified.   Is this customary?

Yes it can take a day or 2.   

I know I am asking same questions on different topics over and over but what exactly do I need to provide when doing online check in? What info do I need to get from my friend if I want to get the same boarding time for both of us? Or can I fill out my part and she can do hers? She lives in another state. So much easier before that darn Covid!

Laura

2 hours ago, Laurab23 said:

I know I am asking same questions on different topics over and over but what exactly do I need to provide when doing online check in? What info do I need to get from my friend if I want to get the same boarding time for both of us? Or can I fill out my part and she can do hers? She lives in another state. So much easier before that darn Covid!

Laura

You can just go in under your friends Check In and select a time and nothing else.   

To fully complete the log in you will need

Travel Information  (automatically input if you scan your passport on smart phone)

Citizen Ship Country

Date of Birth

Passport Number

Passport expiration date

Captain's Club Number (Optional)

Home Address

Credit Card Number for charging your expenses

Emergency Contact name and phone number

Choose Arrival Time

Vaccination Certificate Upload if using a Smart Phone

Manufacturer of Vaccine

Fully Vaccination Date

24 hours prior to arrival answer Health & Safety Questionnaire.

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

You can just go in under your friends Check In and select a time and nothing else.   

To fully complete the log in you will need

Travel Information  (automatically input if you scan your passport on smart phone)

Citizen Ship Country

Date of Birth

Passport Number

Passport expiration date

Captain's Club Number (Optional)

Home Address

Credit Card Number for charging your expenses

Emergency Contact name and phone number

Choose Arrival Time

Vaccination Certificate Upload if using a Smart Phone

Manufacturer of Vaccine

Fully Vaccination Date

24 hours prior to arrival answer Health & Safety Questionnaire.

Thank you Jim. 

43 minutes ago, Laurab23 said:

Thank you Jim. 

All that info sounds the same as what it used to be. I would just enter all my own info and when she got a chance she would do hers. Is the only real difference selecting the time now?

Laura

20 hours ago, chuckroast1 said:

I'm the last person to offer IT support but I know on my laptop I have to disable the pop-up blocker to get to the Express Pass (Chrome Browser with Adblock Plus and uBlock Origin). 

Ok.   I’ll try to figure out how to turn off pop up blockers.   Thanks