Post cruise

Bocagirl1

You should receive a final stateroom statement on the last night of your cruise.

But to answer your question, yes you can. Call Princess when you get home and request it. It would also be faster to get one from passenger services desk before disembarking on the final morning.

At one point (I'm *pretty* sure this was on Princess) they used to have "self service" kiosks near Guest Services where you could get a hardcopy...but thinking about my past few cruises I can't say for sure that I remember seeing them any longer.

1 hour ago, Bocagirl1 said:

Hi is it possible after getting home from a cruise to get a copy of your bill

On our recent cruise, info given out about preparing to leave the ship, info said Princess would send email of final bill.    So be on lookout for final statement in your email.   Ours came about 2 weeks after the cruise.   Based on this experience I recommend getting statement from customer service before leaving, I usually do the day before I get off. 

23 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

At one point (I'm *pretty* sure this was on Princess) they used to have "self service" kiosks near Guest Services where you could get a hardcopy...but thinking about my past few cruises I can't say for sure that I remember seeing them any longer.

They still exist, but some people have posted that what they printed out just before leaving the ship still had charges added to the statement they received via E-mail.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2022 at 1:58 PM, EDDY0827 said:

You should receive a final stateroom statement on the last night of your cruise.

But to answer your question, yes you can. Call Princess when you get home and request it. It would also be faster to get one from passenger services desk before disembarking on the final morning.

No more statements delivered to your room, your statement total is on the Medallion App on your smart phone.

Edited by MISTER 67

On 4/2/2022 at 2:00 PM, Rick&Jeannie said:

There were two on the Sky.  One on either end of Guest Services.  The printer kept cutting the dates off, which was rather annoying.