Eden on Edge vs Apex

charlielinda

We loved the Eden dinner on the Edge!  We are on the Apex later this month and we were looking forward to another fabulous dinner.  I just discovered it is totally different.  If you have had dinner at Eden on the Apex would love to hear your experiences.  Thank you!   

Actually, social mdia has had quite a few posts about Eden, Apex seems to win the better food analysis between Edge and her.  Just remember that food is very subjective.  it was mentioned hat Apex had better choices!

We had dinner in Eden on the Edge exactly two weeks ago today.  It was, hands down, the best dining experience we have ever had on a cruise ship.  The food, presentation, service, everything was perfect.  We booked as soon as we boarded and tried to book a second night but were unable to.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We were on the Edge in February, shout out to Ivan an amazing Maiter D. The food was too exotic for us. On the Apex now and had an amazing dinner in Eden. The waiter said Edge will be adopting the menu on the Apex. My plate is a whole shelled lobster 🦞 including the claws! DW is having Filet and Beef Wellington. The crab cake was the best ever! Mostly crab an very little bread.6A98871A-FD25-4F12-9B40-21D4D291E4E0.thumb.jpeg.6d2c22e2b5a79e667a0db2d55069987b.jpeg2B3FB279-A9C8-43E0-9925-CDE37695C6E2.thumb.jpeg.7ed3f51485ef364e35d09da22bcaff97.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NCHPcruiser said:

We had dinner in Eden on the Edge exactly two weeks ago today.  It was, hands down, the best dining experience we have ever had on a cruise ship.  The food, presentation, service, everything was perfect.  We booked as soon as we boarded and tried to book a second night but were unable to.  

Feel exactly the same, ate there 2x on my first ever EDGE cruise, was phenomenal!  We have a 32 day B3B coming up later this year on EDGE and we will definitely be eating at EDGE on a regular basis.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Feel exactly the same, ate there 2x on my first ever EDGE cruise, was phenomenal!  We have a 32 day B3B coming up later this year on EDGE and we will definitely be eating at EDGE on a regular basis.

On Apex in a suite in November, trying to decide if we should eat in Eden 3 or 4 times.  Agree with you, the food was phenomenal.👍

2 minutes ago, Oville said:

On Apex in a suite in November, trying to decide if we should eat in Eden 3 or 4 times.  Agree with you, the food was phenomenal.👍

I’ve heard that Celebrity may be incorporating the APEX menu from EDEN to EDGE, I just hope it is still as good.  For our next cruises in Nov/Dec we are in upper suites with specialty dining included, we intend to take full advantage, please Celebrity make sure the EDEN menu remains as great as it has been.  🤞

3 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

I’ve heard that Celebrity may be incorporating the APEX menu from EDEN to EDGE, I just hope it is still as good.  For our next cruises in Nov/Dec we are in upper suites with specialty dining included, we intend to take full advantage, please Celebrity make sure the EDEN menu remains as great as it has been.  🤞

Agree. We are not lovers of Lumanae on the E-Class other than breakfast and the occasional lunch.