Princess Shareholder question for Aussies

21 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Yeah, I presumed Princess, but also wondered about the wander.

For Princess, the current form on their website says it is combinable with other OBC offers .... but the current form on their website is also dated 2020.

On our recent cruise with P&O Aust. I was knocked back on my Military benefit, only allowed one or the other.

Disappointed Their different things, being a share holder should not affect a service benefit.

Edited by Ozwoody
There or Their, that is the question

25 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Actually, the only reference to Australia is for those in the US/UK getting $AU OBC's on Australian cruises. https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/faq_answer_legal/military-personnel-benefit.pdf

Below the Australian one.

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/faq_answer_legal/Military_Personnel_Benefit_AU.pdf

• Like 1

Within 2 weeks wasn't a challenge for Princess to apply the OBC. Requested by email on Sat 21st October. Applied today (1st November), more than happy, but I am still not using the extra $50 on Alfredo's.

Carnival was a different story when it came to the OBC on our boxing day cruise. I emailed the correct address on 26th October at 1:30am US time. The credit was applied on 26th October 9:20am US time. Awesome!!

• Like 1

On 10/29/2023 at 1:59 PM, Womble99 said:

Has anyone found whether the shareholder and Military OBC can be combined again here as it is in the US?

Yes, they announced that they could be combined again a couple of weeks ago.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Bowm54 said:

Keep at them, the Military Benefit is completely seperate and in addition to other amounts.

1 minute ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Yes, they announced that they could be combined again a couple of weeks ago.

That's going to make a lot of people very happy.

Note also, I believe the Military Benefit is refundable if not used, where the shareholder benefit is not.

Not sure because I always spent it.😂

46 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

That's going to make a lot of people very happy.

Note also, I believe the Military Benefit is refundable if not used, where the shareholder benefit is not.

Not sure because I always spent it.😂

No, it is not refundable but very easy to spend.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

Has anyone seen this?

https://www.stockperks.com/carnivalcorp

Has anyone downloaded the app, and tried it out?

Sounds like it could make things smoother?????

Regards

John

Hmm,

Might let some others be guinea pigs for that. I would want to be sure before I handed my booking info and share profile over to a 3rd party.

Let me know how it goes.

For interest these are the cruise lines under Carnivals umbrella, and their e-mail addresses.

AIDA: kabinengruss@aida.de
Carnival Cruise Lines: shareholders@carnival.com
Costa Cruises: shareholder@costa.it
Cunard: shareholderbenefits@carnivalukgroup.com
Holland America Line: CCLshareholderHAL@hollandamerica.com
P&O Cruises (UK): shareholderbenefits@carnivalukgroup.com
P&O Australia: shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com
Princess Cruises: sbpcl@princesscruises.com
Seabourn: CCLshareholderSBN@seabourn.com

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Hmm,

Might let some others be guinea pigs for that. I would want to be sure before I handed my booking info and share profile over to a 3rd party.

Let me know how it goes.

Seems the Americans use the app quite a bit, Carnival has only just agreed to list with them, or that is the story I'm getting at the moment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

For interest these are the cruise lines under Carnivals umbrella, and their e-mail addresses.

AIDA: kabinengruss@aida.de
Carnival Cruise Lines: shareholders@carnival.com
Costa Cruises: shareholder@costa.it
Cunard: shareholderbenefits@carnivalukgroup.com
Holland America Line: CCLshareholderHAL@hollandamerica.com
P&O Cruises (UK): shareholderbenefits@carnivalukgroup.com
P&O Australia: shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com
Princess Cruises: sbpcl@princesscruises.com
Seabourn: CCLshareholderSBN@seabourn.com

Princess in Australia = benefits@princesscruises.com.au

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arxcards said:

Princess in Australia = benefits@princesscruises.com.au

I have never ever had success emailing the benefits@princess.com.au address. I have always ended up emailing shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com and got an almost immediate response. I have used that latter address for Princess cruises and also P&O.

Edited by Aus Traveller
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Aus Traveller said:

I have never ever had success emailing the benefits@princess.com.au address. I have always ended up emailing shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com and got an almost immediate response. I have used that latter address for Princess cruises and also P&O.

I have had success with that email this past week, and it is listed on the Carnival Corp pdf. I gather either will work, as they share the same offices, but it might depend whether Kylie is on holidays.

7 minutes ago, arxcards said:

I have had success with that email this past week, and it is listed on the Carnival Corp pdf. I gather either will work, as they share the same offices, but it might depend whether Kylie is on holidays.

Every time I have tried on the Princess email, the relevant person must have been on holidays! I am glad it worked for you. Have a great trip. 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

I've used it successfully for Princess, Carnival and HAL. Never had any luck with the princess.com one.

48 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I've used it successfully for Princess, Carnival and HAL. Never had any luck with the princess.com one.

I tried to use that address for Carnival last week, but they gave me a blunt reply that they don't do Carnival. All Carnival OBC is handled via their US office - shareholders@carnival.com

Just now, arxcards said:

I tried to use that address for Carnival last week, but they gave me a blunt reply that they don't do Carnival. All Carnival OBC is handled via their US office - shareholders@carnival.com

How odd!

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

How odd!

Very odd that Carnival Australia doesn't do Carnival. 🤔

I sent them the email thinking it was the right address, but scored an indignant response (they could have just forwarded to the correct email). On the fine print of the Carnival shares info page, it does mention it.

30 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

You cash out any winnings, so it is a gamble.

The reason I'm not a gambler, is I never have any winnings, never been lucky in any game of chance.

Been buying lotto tickets for years, never win more than $20, even then I have to invest for several weeks, before they tease me with one, just to keep me on the hook.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

The reason I'm not a gambler, is I never have any winnings, never been lucky in any game of chance.

Been buying lotto tickets for years, never win more than $20, even then I have to invest for several weeks, before they tease me with one, just to keep me on the hook.🤣

That is the lot of most gamblers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1