Almost live from Ecstasy

BlerkOne

Verifly app was a snap. Security took my extension cord thing even though no surge suppressor. They didn't care. Said because it had an on off switch. Seriously? Anyway, I got them to hold for me until the cruise is over. We'll see.

I did see scissors big and small being confiscated, but they missed mine. Also failed to take my bottle of water. They completely missed my bottle of wine - I guess they were pleased they found something and skipped the rest.

• Like 1

Sticklers for rules are they! At least my cabin steward is. I dropped my carry on in the cabin, just went by a lie while ago and the door was shut so it is ready, but no key. I guess they won't put them out until 1:30. At least my computer is safely locked where I can't get to it  🙂 I may have to got eat again!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ledges1 said:

On the Ecstacy. They  only have 4 beer types on Lido. Miller Lite, Coors Lite, bud lite and Corona. I have not checked the other bars but I think they will be the same.

Likely until we hit International waters.

5 hours ago, ledges1 said:

On the Ecstacy. They  only have 4 beer types on Lido. Miller Lite, Coors Lite, bud lite and Corona. I have not checked the other bars but I think they will be the same.

It will only be that limited until you are in international waters. 

The selection will get better.