Upsell Genie visited us!

travelplus

My Parents and I are on the 9 Day Carnival Pride and were booked in an Oceanview on Deck 1 and just today when I logged into  Manage My Booking we were offered a Balcony for $230 and an Extended Balcony for $260. So  I took the Extended Balcony.  So worth it for us three! I enjoyed my Balcony on the Panorama so of course these Extended Balconies are even better!

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, 80sGal said:

When is your cruise?  Just wondering how far out you are, so I will know when to look!  We are on the Pride in July.  Enjoy! 

I'm not the OP but I have a cruise scheduled for early June and was offered an upgrade in March (which I did take).  Just keep checking!

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Their offer to me was to go from a 4J to a balcony on Splendor for $500. I'll pass. 

I got a call for our May 2nd Splendor to Alaska for inside to deck 6 balcony 8B for 275 total so I accepted that since I had already booked the interior at a fire sale rate of $859 dollars for two people.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

I got a call for our May 2nd Splendor to Alaska for inside to deck 6 balcony 8B for 275 total so I accepted that since I had already booked the interior at a fire sale rate of $859 dollars for two people.

When did you get the call? I am also on this cruise.

15 minutes ago, stjohnbeachlover said:

When did you get the call? I am also on this cruise.

A woman called on April 11th at about 10:30 am pacific time. The number was 305-599-2600.  She left a message and I called back about 15 minutes later. 

1 minute ago, n6uqqq said:

A woman called on April 11th at about 10:30 am pacific time. The number was 305-599-2600.  She left a message and I called back about 15 minutes later. 

Thanks for the info. I get so many spam calls, I usually don't answer my phone for unfamiliar numbers but I will make note of this number just in case. I received a great rate on two adjoining ocean views and am quite content but a balcony at a reasonable price would be wonderful.

47 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

305-599-2600 is Carnival's main phone number.  I was just starting to enter it into my contact list so I would know it isn't a spam call if I get one, and realized it was the same as my PVP's contact phone number (minus the extension).

2 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

305-599-2600 is Carnival's main phone number.  I was just starting to enter it into my contact list so I would know it isn't a spam call if I get one, and realized it was the same as my PVP's contact phone number (minus the extension).

I also entered the number in advance. Someone on our facebook group told me the number so I saved it in hopes of answering and knowing it was Carnival. Worked out good.