INFINITY PLANS ?

TheShoot

Hi All

We booked "Best of Spain and Portugal" on Infinity twice as we absolutely love the itinerary (2019 and 2022).... and both was cancelled. 

Infinity was planned to be "revolutionized" in 2019/2020 already and as far as I know, their oldest in the fleet ?

Reports and reviews coming in is that she is starting to really show her age. We want to book Oct 11 2023 Best of Spain and Portugal, but its already 3 years on ....

Lot of money to spend to go on a "old boat" .... We are not from Europe or the States (living in a country with a weak currency)

Does anybody know or heard any rumors regarding a possible refurb ?

Thx

Edited by TheShoot

I looked at the CC reviews, and all of those are in 2020. All loved it and some said there were some wear/tear. Haven’t seen all the recent reviews, but Infinity had a renovation, not major, in Jan ‘22. 

We love the M-Class and especially the Spa Pool which is my favorite at-sea pool of all. I’d recommend it, even though I haven’t been on her for 3 years. 

Den

4 hours ago, TheShoot said:

Hi All

We booked "Best of Spain and Portugal" on Infinity twice as we absolutely love the itinerary (2019 and 2022).... and both was cancelled. 

Infinity was planned to be "revolutionized" in 2019/2020 already and as far as I know, their oldest in the fleet ?

Reports and reviews coming in is that she is starting to really show her age. We want to book Oct 11 2023 Best of Spain and Portugal, but its already 3 years on ....

Lot of money to spend to go on a "old boat" .... We are not from Europe or the States (living in a country with a weak currency)

Does anybody know or heard any rumors regarding a possible refurb ?

Thx

Right now there is no cash flow to fund a major refurbishment. Cruising has to bring in more revenue first

The chart in post 2 is a schedule of regular maintenance.  
The full scale revolution which add the Retreat Sun Deck and changing the interiors of the cabins is on hold.  During some of the regular maintenance time they have updated or replaced carpet, bedding and similar things on some ships.  I have read that the Connie got new soft goods.