Where to go to make dining reservations on Quantum of the Seas

stjlo

Only 3 weeks until we are on our cruise to Alaska! We would like to make a dinner reservation when we get on the ship (we can't do it ahead of time because we have a coupon for a free specialty meal). My question is - where do you go to make these reservations? Or is it done through the app once we're on board? I really want to get a good night and time so I'm eager to make the reservation as soon as possible. 

Thanks for your help!

1 minute ago, stjlo said:

Only 3 weeks until we are on our cruise to Alaska! We would like to make a dinner reservation when we get on the ship (we can't do it ahead of time because we have a coupon for a free specialty meal). My question is - where do you go to make these reservations? Or is it done through the app once we're on board? I really want to get a good night and time so I'm eager to make the reservation as soon as possible. 

Thanks for your help!

We have found that every ship that has a Wonderland also has the absolute shortest lines at Wonderland for making reservation on boarding day. For some reason most people head to Chops to make their reservations and wait in long lines.  Yes to using the app ,,, when it works. 

54 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

We have found that every ship that has a Wonderland also has the absolute shortest lines at Wonderland for making reservation on boarding day. For some reason most people head to Chops to make their reservations and wait in long lines.  Yes to using the app ,,, when it works. 

That’s what we do as well. Nearly everyone heads to Chops and most don’t even know where Wonderland is yet. 

10 minutes ago, stjlo said:

Do you mean that I can make reservations for Chops at Wonderland? 

Yes you can make a reservation at any restaurant for another restaurant. 

IF you see the table set up to sell dining packages sometimes they can help with reservations too!

You can even do this at the MDR.    Our Head Waiter hooked up our Adult Son and his Fiance in getting a great price and made the reservation for Izumi while in the MDR.