Susan Wood, CD

BarbGar

Susan was the CD on my 34-day trans-Atlantic in '04, but I haven't heard a word about her lately. Hoping there's an answer, too.

She was an excellent CD---she seemed to be everywhere, knew every name. She had more energy than any 10 people should have!

She's great!! We had her for our first cruise, on the Galaxy in March 2004.

How does one find out which cruises she's scheduled on?

Here's something from 2001 after a cruise on the Maasdam.

Staff: We were fortunate to have Susan Wood as our Cruise Director. Susan began her career at sea as a dance instructor (which might explain her energy level). She now has the distinction of being the first female Cruise Director in the HAL fleet. She is energetic and very outgoing; knowledgeable, organized, personable and accessible. It seems she was everywhere (except on debarkation day, when I really needed a photo for this review). Susan will be moving to the m.s. Amsterdam in September, 2001.

mark and gretchen

She's a keeper!

We had Susan on our HAL Rotterdam Caribbean 5/24 Cruise in 2004.

I so pleased with her for the first time and couldn't wait too see what events she was at onboard and attend them.

She was definitely the First Lady of the Rotterdam that cruise and well deserved that title.

Can't wait till we have the pleasure to see and meet her again possibly on the new Noordam. We are taking the Oct 14th cruise and she would be the :) topping on the cake if so!

Regards,

ESLO

Archived