Live Cruising Review Oasis of the Seas 5/1/22 - 5/8/22 Lots of Pictures!

1 hour ago, mac_tlc said:

Some top tier event vital statistics:

about 4000 on board

2300 C and A members

422 platinum

256 emerald

405 diamond

195 Diamond +
26 Pinnacle

top 3 cruisers had : 1622 pts, 2301 pts ,  3307 pts. 

Now, back to my bourbon investigation…….

mac_tlc

Thanks for the info.  With that low number of Pinns - if stays similar - we may have luck with CK.  I am asking because I found the head waiter scheduling last time on Oasis seemed to be less inclined to make reservations for me - one of a low number of Pinns onboard.  Totally different experience on Anthem where head waiter was exceptional.  Thank you for posting.  Katherine 

2 minutes ago, Lady Hudson said:

Thanks for the info.  With that low number of Pinns - if stays similar - we may have luck with CK.  I am asking because I found the head waiter scheduling last time on Oasis seemed to be less inclined to make reservations for me - one of a low number of Pinns onboard.  Totally different experience on Anthem where head waiter was exceptional.  Thank you for posting.  Katherine 

I have found that if you don’t like the response with one person… ask another … usually you will get better results with minor requests… I asked to sit with a specific waiter at MDR and was told no and could not find the person, I went to a different desk the person made a few calls and done… I have the same waiter from February and will have the same waiter in June.  He remembered all the small things and it’s a great experience at dinner time.

• Like 3

Day 2

Port Shopping Show … definitely don’t miss that… we are going to Port Canaveral and Nassau… what is there to buy at those two places that you can’t get it cheaper else where?

9B1972F2-DAAF-4C55-9B8F-4F8943D56818.jpeg

6C29DB88-BC42-42E6-BA7E-D6C0320AB353.jpeg

• Haha 1

Day 2

Ocean Adventure Hours of Operation

9am - noon

2pm - 5PM

7PM - 10PM

After hours $7.00 per hour.

Teen Club open until 1 AM

I do not have a schedule because you have to stop by the club and since I have no kids unfortunately I will not be stopping by because I don’t want the raise any eyebrows 😂 … I will not be able to blend in !

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Have a fantastic cruise… for a more up to date Oasis review check back on 6/24/22 for another LIVE review 😂 

I'll be on that cruise! I will be salivating your pics until then ... 😁

• Haha 1