Live Cruising Review Oasis of the Seas 5/1/22 - 5/8/22 Lots of Pictures!

4 minutes ago, ecslady said:

Have a great and safe cruise!  Please remember to post the entertainment schedule and if you can find out how many passengers they will be expecting on the May 8th cruise, it would really be appreciated.  I'm be on May 8th.

You well see the compass posted daily and I will get a passenger count from someone!!  I too need to find out when I will be having my cat nap 💤 🐈 😂 

• Like 1

I’m so excited for this review! I could use a good virtual cruise right now😎

I’ve been Oasis a couple of times and going back in September. Casita rentals on board popped up in my planner and I’m very curious about them. They were there last time I was on board but they weren’t renting them out. They were just empty I think roped off structures. If you can I’d love to see some pictures of there locations and what’s inside.Thank you in advance!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SNJCruisers said:

Following as usual.  Will be doing a review very soon of our recent B2B on the Discovery Princess. Enjoy your "value" week on the Oasis.

Please comment on here and I will be right over to read it!!  I am very interested!!  I hope you had a fantastic cruise!

1 hour ago, dbancroft said:

We are sailing Aug 5th on Oasis our first time on Oasis. Love your reviews and pics. We are actually making our final payment next week. Been too long since we made a final payment!

Very excited for you!!  YAY!!!  It is a solid beautiful ship!! Easy itinerary and designed to be a relaxing much a do nothing type of cruise!

1 hour ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

I’m so excited for this review! I could use a good virtual cruise right now😎

I’ve been Oasis a couple of times and going back in September. Casita rentals on board popped up in my planner and I’m very curious about them. They were there last time I was on board but they weren’t renting them out. They were just empty I think roped off structures. If you can I’d love to see some pictures of there locations and what’s inside.Thank you in advance!

Welcome aboard !  You mean those cabana type of structure they have above the pool deck?  I saw them in February and no one was using them except to briefly sit there or take a few pictures!  I will inquire!

1 hour ago, laurab330 said:

We get on Oasis on May 8th - so excited to follow along! We hit single digits today! Have a great trip!

Woohoo!  I am very excited for you!  I have so much excitement and ready to share 😝 for the next few months !

1 hour ago, clochette said:

looking forward to your review.  I wonder if you will be able to go right to your room as the ship is empty right now.

You would think that would be the case but I will let you know because you never know with Royal!

1 hour ago, molik said:

My husband and I will be on this cruise with you. Our first time on Oasis. Looking forward to it.

Fun!  Enjoy your cruise!  I don’t know the passenger count but I would make scheduling a top priority as soon as you board for shows and specialty dinning if applicable!  If you don’t get the times you want you can always go stand by for headliner shows… comedy shows are tough at the club!

1 hour ago, Weluv2cruise2gether said:

We have friends who will be on your sailing. And, we sail Oasis 5/15. So I can’t wait to read your review!! Have a great cruise and safe travels!

The more the merrier!  Have a wonderful cruise!

1 hour ago, Lady Hudson said:

Following!  Will join the ship on 5/8 for two weeks.  Can’t wait to read your review so thanks for doing this.  My second time on Oasis and first time for DH so lots of new things for him to see.  Katherine 

Welcome aboard and enjoy your cruise!!!  I planned on B2B on the Oasis but when I saw adventure of the seas 9 night itinerary for 5/12 .. I had to switch 😢 plus it will give me 4 land days to do chores!

22 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Welcome aboard !  You mean those cabana type of structure they have above the pool deck?  I saw them in February and no one was using them except to briefly sit there or take a few pictures!  I will inquire!

Yes those are the ones. Thank you! Safe travels😊

• Thanks 1

Wow!  So excited for you and us being able to live through your live review.  Did the same itin first week of April on anthem and lucked out with the weather    We are scheduled to go again but on oasis on 5/22.  

thanks so much for doing this!

• Thanks 1

Of course like I said in a previous post, no matter which day I pick there will be delays and sure enough even on a non air travel to port day of departure I can expect a delay!!  The checkin time has been delayed for 60 minutes because Oasis of the Seas needs to move to accommodate traffic!!!  Cape liberty does not have a good operation when it comes to check in guests like Fort Lauderdale / Miami and any slight issue can turn that place into chaotic mess… I guess its going to be messy on Sunday!

Not an expert here but wouldn’t it make more sense to let the traffic pass then dock?

F80B4271-02FC-4F3C-B527-56700A1B76EF.jpeg

5 minutes ago, maggieq said:

Wow!  So excited for you and us being able to live through your live review.  Did the same itin first week of April on anthem and lucked out with the weather    We are scheduled to go again but on oasis on 5/22.  

thanks so much for doing this!

Thanks so much and have a great cruise!!

• Like 1