Live Cruising Review Oasis of the Seas 5/1/22 - 5/8/22 Lots of Pictures!

2 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Please let there be a second page!  Fortunately I will have another chance to catch Aqua 80 next month but I will be sure to ask around as why no aqua show but if any one finds out before I do please let us know!

Not sure if it is true or not, but I read on FB that there is a new Aqua crew and they are not ready yet to perform.  Hope they are ready for me on the May 8th cruise.

Edited by ecslady

4 minutes ago, ecslady said:

Not sure if it is true or not, but I read on FB that there is a new Aqua crew and they are not ready yet to perform.  Hope they are ready for me on the May 8th cruise.

That would make sense because when I was on back in February they already were there for a while and looking forward to go home.  Some of the other crew I became friends with left early March and will start coming back on 5/8.

Looking forward to following as we are on Oasis at the end of May.  Really hope Aqua80 is up and running by then.

On the flip side, we are very excited that Lazer Tag is on the schedule.  I don't think it's been running.  Only seems to be a few hours on two nights, but my sons and I will take what we can get.

• Like 1

Embarkation Day…

The day has finally arrived to get on the ship… I just finished my coffee ️ and watering the plants… I will rest up a bit and then make my way over to the port… traffic looks light for my 5 minute commute 😂 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Embarkation Day…

The day has finally arrived to get on the ship… I just finished my coffee ️ and watering the plants… I will rest up a bit and then make my way over to the port… traffic looks light for my 5 minute commute 😂 

Have a great time!! Can’t wait to read your review and see all the pictures! 

Embarkation Day

Well I am going to wait a bit before making that looooooong ride over … according the vessel finder Oasis of the Seas is still at sea as of 11:11am and I am not swimming with my luggage to the ship 😂 

41445D3B-1B5C-487F-968A-AEDD602F9CDF.jpeg

• Haha 8

Embarkation Day …

For those that are hungry and already at the port … Costco is just down the road … the food court is awesome … just sayin’ 😂 BTW don’t think about parking at Costco or the near by shopping center parking lots or the near by apartment homes … THEY WILL TOW!

4 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

I agree. I’m very disappointed that the Aqua80 isn’t running. Could care less about CATS, and have seen the ice show a bunch of times — just go for the sand art guy. 

here’s hoping there is a page 2 to the show guide!!

mac_tlc

Hello fellow cruisers, have you made it to the cruise port?  How was your drive?

24 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Embarkation Day …

For those that are hungry and already at the port … Costco is just down the road … the food court is awesome … just sayin’ 😂 BTW don’t think about parking at Costco or the near by shopping center parking lots or the near by apartment homes … THEY WILL TOW!

Got to the port, dropped off the luggage, saw the crowd, parking garage full, 

I’m at the Costco food court having a $1.50 hot dog.

it’s going to be a while….

still working on overcoming the disappointment of Aqua80. 

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

I love it!  Have another hot dog it will lessen the sorrow !  At the port now and it’s messy… not as messy I have seen it in the past but it’s a mess!  They had to let a cargo ship out!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

They are now boarding… if you can make it by the door to show them the check in time

• Like 1

Embarkation Day

Security is still stopped, outside looks like a mess… they are just allowing the people that made it through security to get on the ship in a few minutes …. The plus side is the the room will be ready!

• Like 1

Embarkation Day 

Craziness outside … one person with the megaphone to try to make announcements … it’s not working very well… the zone number is for car drop offs and has nothing to do with boarding.  They did not set up lines separating check in time arrivals but they are strictly enforcing the check in time… except for Waldo… Waldo blends in!

86D062F8-6CEF-4BCD-85AB-71EE8B0D965D.jpeg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Embarkation Day 

Craziness outside … one person with the megaphone to try to make announcements … it’s not working very well… the zone number is for car drop offs and has nothing to do with boarding.  They did not set up lines separating check in time arrivals but they are strictly enforcing the check in time… except for Waldo… Waldo blends in!

86D062F8-6CEF-4BCD-85AB-71EE8B0D965D.jpeg

Looks like a mess. Thanks for doing this. I will be following along.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Embarkation Day..

I am hearing people talk about plans and shows they have to do and plotting it out like going to war!!!  Yikes!

After going through that mess to get on the ship, I'd feel the same way!

Bon voyage!  I'm on this ship/itinerary next summer for daughter's 21st bday,.  Looking forward to following along!

• Like 1

Embarkation Day

If you want to buy a package onboard and have Diamond / Discount to use … for this voyage… you activate the free day first, then on the second day you buy the package and then they apply the discount!  This is a manual process if you have PRIME because the discount is 30%

• Like 1