Live Cruising Review Adventure of the Seas 5/12/22 - 5/21/22 Bermuda / Caribbean Lots of Pictures !!!

47 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Oh no!  I booked 7 every night on Adventure for my NE/Canada cruise this Fall!🙄

Good Luck! Who knows they may have altered times by then and stopped having to do set dining first. Not sure if it is a shortage of tables to turn over or waitstaff. I never actually thought to ask the wait staff on any of the sailings if they had done  a set dining group first. 

Since they moved MTD to lowest floor level on this class of ship, due to high demand, I am used to the staff doing MTD with small section of dining room used for set dining.

We have sailed on Adventure February, March, April - rest assured they are working on it and it is improving - may be great by the fall, although that will probably be a whole set of new staff!

3 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

Good Luck! Who knows they may have altered times by then and stopped having to do set dining first. Not sure if it is a shortage of tables to turn over or waitstaff. I never actually thought to ask the wait staff on any of the sailings if they had done  a set dining group first. 

Since they moved MTD to lowest floor level on this class of ship, due to high demand, I am used to the staff doing MTD with small section of dining room used for set dining.

We have sailed on Adventure February, March, April - rest assured they are working on it and it is improving - may be great by the fall, although that will probably be a whole set of new staff!

See that’s the thing … when you get new staff it takes time for them to get into the grove and that’s where you will run into a little growing pain.  I can’t say enough how great my servers have been.  They know what I want to have for dinner before I do lol…

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

We saw Paul Hughes on Anthem, he is excellent.  He was all over the ship.  He was on the phone with his wife a few times and handed it over so we could chat with her.  Hope he makes it big!

His new CD is coming out September!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 4

Diamond Lounge Offerings 

1FB76BFD-8776-4D2E-AB58-887E6D5F50DB.jpeg

3695E066-EFC4-4F14-AB08-C205B3E9DED2.jpeg

8C709719-EB30-4CD0-9D34-7503B179F887.jpeg

F43BE4CF-87DF-41F3-9FB6-7F175DFFAAFC.jpeg

D437ECB0-BB17-4F0D-8C93-CF8D65801122.jpeg

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us, loving the read and photos. We will be sailing her this August and as a first time Diamond cruiser. How do these 'offerings' work? Is this pre dinner & daily? Do you have to reserve a spot? Are drinks included? Would love a little intel lol. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Lipz said:

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us, loving the read and photos. We will be sailing her this August and as a first time Diamond cruiser. How do these 'offerings' work? Is this pre dinner & daily? Do you have to reserve a spot? Are drinks included? Would love a little intel lol. 

Diamond lounge opens for happy hour at 4:30/5pm daily. They serve appetizers/little bites and there are a few waiters coming around to get you drinks. No reserving a spot, just drop in. They count any drinks you order towards your 4 daily vouchers. We like to go and meet new people. This August when we go unfortunately we are going to have to skip DL as we are traveling with DD and FIL who are emerald and gold, so in the interest of family harmony we will not abandon them. I might try to slip in once or twice for certain noshies, plus chocolate covered strawberries never go amiss 😁

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 4

I do miss not having a comedian onboard… always a good laugh with the comedians!

You'll have six of them doing over 50 shows over the course of the week next January on the Celebration.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

See that’s the thing … when you get new staff it takes time for them to get into the grove and that’s where you will run into a little growing pain.  I can’t say enough how great my servers have been.  They know what I want to have for dinner before I do lol…

It’s pretty easy! Looks like one of everything!!😂😂

mac_tlc

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Lipz said:

Drinks are not included but you can use your coupon / voucher.  Pre dinner snack is served from 5PM to 8PM and they use the Blue Moon as an overflow area.  It is a nice area to sit and chat with people and it is across from the suite lounge.  Only one set of elevator in the back of the ship takes you all the way up to 14 otherwise you have to walk across from 12 to the back and then take the elevator up!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VernRDH said:

Diamond lounge opens for happy hour at 4:30/5pm daily. They serve appetizers/little bites and there are a few waiters coming around to get you drinks. No reserving a spot, just drop in. They count any drinks you order towards your 4 daily vouchers. We like to go and meet new people. This August when we go unfortunately we are going to have to skip DL as we are traveling with DD and FIL who are emerald and gold, so in the interest of family harmony we will not abandon them. I might try to slip in once or twice for certain noshies, plus chocolate covered strawberries never go amiss 😁

The chocolate covered strawberries are the best!  I also like the shrimp cocktail on top of the cucumber those are so good!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

You'll have six of them doing over 50 shows over the course of the week next January on the Celebration.

I can’t wait to get in that loooooong line 😝 for a few chuckles!

1 hour ago, Cruise a holic said:

Hello,

We will be on the Adventure in less then two weeks.  Who is the Diamond Lounge Concierge?

Thanks

Previous cruise the DL concierge was Denisse Reyes Guzman. She is new from Guest Services but very friendly and helpful. 

The DL and SL concierge change over every few weeks but I believe Rafael may be near end of contract.

1 hour ago, c-leg5 said:

Previous cruise the DL concierge was Denisse Reyes Guzman. She is new from Guest Services but very friendly and helpful. 

The DL and SL concierge change over every few weeks but I believe Rafael may be near end of contract.

It is still Denise and will be Denise for a while unless they are rotated to the suite lounge.  She is very nice!