Cruise Parking Seattle

#1Nanna

We've parked with Seattle cruise parking for about 10 years now. It's easy enough to find, it's on the west side of 15th Ave west, turn down West Armory Way,  you can't miss it there's a Whole Foods Market on the corner and a stop light. If you need to get yourself a bottle of wine there's a Total Wine and More https://www.totalwine.com/?gclid=b0b093baff8512df3bacf132b7889653&gclsrc=3p.ds&&pid=cpc:Brand%2BUS%2BWASH%2BENG%2BSPART%2BEXT::bing::&msclkid=b0b093baff8512df3bacf132b7889653  down West Armory way on your right as you drive down towards the parking lot. You can't miss the parking lot, it's the first left after you pass Interbay Self Storage, which is on the left side. You park your car, place your bags at the back of your car  and they will pick you and your bags up at the car, the shuttle will take you over to Pier 91, it's about a 10 minute ride over to the Pier. They drop off about 75 - 100 yards from the front of the terminal building.

Edited by Eaglecw
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Eaglecw said:

We've parked with Seattle cruise parking for about 10 years now. It's easy enough to find, it's on the west side of 15th Ave west, turn down West Armory Way,  you can't miss it there's a Whole Foods Market on the corner and a stop light. If you need to get yourself a bottle of wine there's a Total Wine and More https://www.totalwine.com/?gclid=b0b093baff8512df3bacf132b7889653&gclsrc=3p.ds&&pid=cpc:Brand%2BUS%2BWASH%2BENG%2BSPART%2BEXT::bing::&msclkid=b0b093baff8512df3bacf132b7889653  down West Armory way on your right as you drive down towards the parking lot. You can't miss the parking lot, it's the first left after you pass Interbay Self Storage, which is on the left side. You park your car, place your bags at the back of your car  and they will pick you and your bags up at the car, the shuttle will take you over to Pier 91, it's about a 10 minute ride over to the Pier. They drop off about 75 - 100 yards from the front of the terminal building.

Thanks even with Google Maps I have zero sense of direction, makes it easy to have landmarks.  I am guessing your instructions are for the valet parking?  If not I'm sure there will be signs lol.

Two options for parking for those sailing from Pier 91

https://cruiseseattleparking.com/#/pages/pier91  This parking lot is located at Pier 91 in Parking Lot D.  The shuttle van is driven by a longshore worker (since it is on Port property).  Pick up would be at Slot A or B to return to your car after your cruise.

https://www.seattlecruiseparking.com/   Commonly called 'the Armory' this parking is off site located in a secure lot that previously was used as armory vehicle lot.  It is about a quick 10 minute drive from Pier 91.  You would catch the return shuttle van from Pier 91 at parking slot R or S.

Folks returning from their cruise are often confused as to which parking lot that they are in, and shore side staff can't always decipher which parking lot a passenger parked in.

Off site parking at the Armory - return shuttle bus at slot R or S

or

On site parking at Pier 91 Lot D - return shuttle at slot A* or B*

* this will be the same shuttle van bringing passengers to the Uber/Lyft lot.  Just stay on the van, as Lot D will be after the Uber drop off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

https://cruiseseattleparking.com/#/pages/pier91  This parking lot is located at Pier 91 in Parking Lot D.  The shuttle van is driven by a longshore worker (since it is on Port property).  Pick up would be at Slot A or B to return to your car after your cruise.

https://www.seattlecruiseparking.com/   Commonly called 'the Armory' this parking is off site located in a secure lot that previously was used as armory vehicle lot.  It is about a quick 10 minute drive from Pier 91.  You would catch the return shuttle van from Pier 91 at parking slot R or S.

Folks returning from their cruise are often confused as to which parking lot that they are in, and shore side staff can't always decipher which parking lot a passenger parked in.

Off site parking at the Armory - return shuttle bus at slot R or S

or

On site parking at Pier 91 Lot D - return shuttle at slot A* or B*

* this will be the same shuttle van bringing passengers to the Uber/Lyft lot.  Just stay on the van, as Lot D will be after the Uber drop off.

Thank you great information!!

2 hours ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

https://cruiseseattleparking.com/#/pages/pier91  This parking lot is located at Pier 91 in Parking Lot D.  The shuttle van is driven by a longshore worker (since it is on Port property). 

h

Does the shuttle van include salty language commentary from the longshore worker?

• Haha 1

I've never parked at the Republic parking lot "D" before. I heard bad things about there experience parking there. We always park at the Armory parking lot, never have had a problem there. I don't know why you'd need a valet parking, they pick you up at your car and drop you off at your car when you return. I think only an idiot would get confused on which parking lot there parked in. Seattle cruise ship "Armory" parking tell you here the scuttle van will be and then they give you a card with the pick letter on it and the phone number.

12 hours ago, Eaglecw said:

I've never parked at the Republic parking lot "D" before. I heard bad things about there experience parking there. We always park at the Armory parking lot, never have had a problem there. I don't know why you'd need a valet parking, they pick you up at your car and drop you off at your car when you return. I think only an idiot would get confused on which parking lot there parked in. Seattle cruise ship "Armory" parking tell you here the scuttle van will be and then they give you a card with the pick letter on it and the phone number.

When I booked it valet was the only option available no option to choose self park.  Not having used any of the parkades near the pier I appreciate the helpful information some have provided.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sprocket said:

When I booked it valet was the only option available no option to choose self park.  Not having used any of the parkades near the pier I appreciate the helpful information some have provided.  

I guess I'd better get going and book my parking space at Seattle cruise ship parking lot at the Armory. Our kids would not be happy if they had to drive us to Pier 91.

On 5/20/2022 at 6:30 PM, Sprocket said:

Booked with Seattle Cruise Park last week  https://www.seattlecruiseparking.com/full-service-parking/ $167 includes valet parking and shuttle to and from the pier.  

First time booking with them but they have good reviews, we are on the Discovery August 14th.

I just booked my parking at Seattle Cruise Park at the armory for our June 26th cruise on the Discovery Princess and I had to get the Valet parking option as they are full. I'm not to keen on giving them my keys but we'll see how it goes.

We made our reservations for Seattle Cruise Park in mid May for our June 17 cruise and we had NO choice but to do the Valet Parking option. 
For those that have cruises later in the summer book now as it will only get more expensive when you have to do Valet Parking!  

We've parked there a lot over the years and I don't remember seeing a valet parking section. I think it was last year when we parked there a lady had paid extra for valet parking and they told her to park her car and the shuttle would pick her up at the back of her car, she was a little PO'd because there wasn't any valet parking. I'm fully capable of parking my car myself. I have a bit of a problem with someone driving my car and keeping the keys. I sent a message to Seattle Cruise Park about the valet parking.

8 minutes ago, Eaglecw said:

We've parked there a lot over the years and I don't remember seeing a valet parking section. I think it was last year when we parked there a lady had paid extra for valet parking and they told her to park her car and the shuttle would pick her up at the back of her car, she was a little PO'd because there wasn't any valet parking. I'm fully capable of parking my car myself. I have a bit of a problem with someone driving my car and keeping the keys. I sent a message to Seattle Cruise Park about the valet parking.

Actually we had no choice as we would have preferred to park our car ourselves as well.  We have parked here many times as well in the past.  The booking site said the self park was full so the only option we had was to pay the extra for Valet Park. We had no choice or we had to figure out where to park it ourselves and hotel parking was 35$ per day to leave it there and then pay a shuttle or Uber for the four of us in each direction.  Cruising is much busier than it was last summer and the ships are much fuller.  
BOOK NOW 

Edited by mauimary

Their website says its the same price for valet as it is for self park.  Valet was the only option when I booked so nothing to compare it to.  

Option 1 - Valet Parking - Leave your Keys
VIP Service! Same low price!
- Pull into our lot
- A Valet will park your car and load your luggage on our shuttles
- Priority shuttles
- Preferred option for handicap access
- Great for larger vehicles! Avoid tight spots!

I e-mailed Seattle Cruise park, asking about the valet parking etc. This was there reply:

Hi

Yes, we have changed our procedures this year to accommodate increased demand and keep the prices lower while costs skyrocket. The cars don't leave the lot during the week. We basically just park them all in lines for the week then space them out in a loading section for easy return the morning you arrive. The process is pretty easy. You just pull into the lot and we load the shuttles right up front where you pull in and then one of our valets will move the car. 

Then today I found out that the Seattle Pride festival parade is on June 26th the day we cruise. They are estimating that there will 500,000 people plus in attendance in and around the Seattle Center and in the downtown area . I'm thinking about canceling my reservation at the Seattle cruise park and catching the Princess shuttle from Sea-tac airport.