Captain's Club Points

rohudd1

In early May, I had written to say that over 60 points had been deducted from my husband's status. After calling and speaking with a Captain's Club representative, I was told that the points were deducted as a result of a computer glitch.  I was assured that a supervisor would be emailed and the points would be reinstated within a week because we are scheduled to cruise on June 12. The following week, I called again and spoke with another representative who sent another email.  This past weekend, I called once again and was told that another email had been sent to the supervisor, Alejandro. I was promised that not only would the missing points  be added, but he would be calling me on Monday morning.  Today, I see the 3 points for the webinar, but nothing more.  I am so frustrated right now!  We really hoped that we would be Elite by the next cruise, and at this point, I doubt it.  Does anyone have another contact name or number that I can reach out to?

Following. It's taken me over two months to get my solo double points for a March cruise. I'd like the contact for when it happens again. (This isn't the first time I haven't gotten the points, but the first time it's taken eight weeks, four calls, and two e-mails.)

Edited by hrhdhd

2 hours ago, rohudd1 said:

In early May, I had written to say that over 60 points had been deducted from my husband's status. After calling and speaking with a Captain's Club representative, I was told that the points were deducted as a result of a computer glitch.  I was assured that a supervisor would be emailed and the points would be reinstated within a week because we are scheduled to cruise on June 12. The following week, I called again and spoke with another representative who sent another email.  This past weekend, I called once again and was told that another email had been sent to the supervisor, Alejandro. I was promised that not only would the missing points  be added, but he would be calling me on Monday morning.  Today, I see the 3 points for the webinar, but nothing more.  I am so frustrated right now!  We really hoped that we would be Elite by the next cruise, and at this point, I doubt it.  Does anyone have another contact name or number that I can reach out to?

I don't think we can post it here but look up Celebrity cruises on Elliott Advocacy on Google. You'll likely find some helpful contact info there.

2 hours ago, hrhdhd said:

Following. It's taken me over two months to get my solo double points for a March cruise. I'd like the contact for when it happens again. (This isn't the first time I haven't gotten the points, but the first time it's taken eight weeks, four calls, and two e-mails.)

Same here… promised on the phone that they could see what the issue is and to give it “a number of days” for it to be fixed.  Agree that this is a common problem that is generally fixed fairly quickly.

• Like 1

Been talking to the celebrity people thru Facebook for over 8 weeks as the points in my account are wrong, they have agreed that is so and will adjust, but so far nothing, I have even sent them a screenshot to prove nothing has been adjusted. Given up now, is useless and a waste of time.

Not that this really helps, but I would ask them to confirm how many points are in the account - don't go by what the website says.

I'm showing as Elite and my wife is showing as select as via the website it doesn't have any of her power up points yet when I emailed with them, they said that we both have the same number of points

The only CC phone contact number I can offer in the US is 800-760-0654.  I assume that is what you have been calling but just want to be sure.  (There is another CS number you can try as well if you haven't already: 800-280-3423 - not CC but maybe can assist).  Just confirm to be sure your call activity is on file with either of them. 

I would also document the dates and times of your calls and, failing all else, talk with the CC rep on board - they should be able to track your account activity and if the point value should provide the Elite tier level for the June cruise hopefully they can adjust to the correct tier on board.

But if your total is still what it should be to have you at Elite for your upcoming cruise, and it is only your husband's account that differs and yours, then that should not matter as you both share the same correct tier level on board.  I would confirm your total as well to be sure. 

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I had a similar problem and after weeks of getting the run around I went to the top and sent an email to the CEO, in less than an hour her assistant called and fixed the problem. I hated to bother her however, enough was enough.  lLutoff-Perlo@celebritycruises.com 

• Like 2

SWFL Cruisers, I just sent a detailed email to Lisa.  Hopefully, I will get a timely response.  Never have I ever felt the need to communicate with a CEO. However, I am not spending any additional time waiting for a resolution.  

Thanks to all of my fellow cruisers for responding to my frustration!

Rosanne

• Like 1

I am so very glad to report that thanks to the advice of SWFL Cruisers, I received a phone call from the supervisor in charge of loyalty and my husband and I are now Elite!!  I have taken a screenshot of this new tier and there should not be an additional issues.  

The person to whom I had spoken was extremely helpful and made certain that the problem was corrected immediately.  

Thanks again! 

Rosanne

• Like 3