Mediterranean Sailing...

Bo1953

Hello all...

I have looked at the sailings and have yet to find one that is appealing for our group.

By appealing, I mean 9 - 12 days, to include (mainly) Italy, France, Spain and/or Croatia.

Time frame includes June and September, the shoulder seasons.

Any recommendations and/or other lines to consider for this?

TIA and bon voyage

What about this one [same one I'll, hopefully, board June 13 😁]--

10 Days Greece

Celebrity Cruises • Celebrity Beyond
Rome/Civitavecchia, Katakolon, Athens/Piraeus, Thira/Santorini, Rhodes, Mykonos, Valletta, Barcelona
1 departure dates: Sep 05 2022
  • Thanks 1

Having experienced most of Europe, except Italy, we opted for a cruise that is mostly Italian ports.  The dates are August 27 - September 5.  The ship is the Constellation.  While an older ship, it has been a favorite of ours over many years.  Check it out.

• Thanks 1

Just did a Venice (Trieste) to Barcelona with stops in Croatia (2), Montenegro, Corfu, Messina, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseille.  A bit port intensive (no sea days at all) but it was fantastic.

Unfortunately, maybe for some (and we are loyal to Celebrity & RCCL), it was on the NCL Star - fantastic ship, great crew, loved the free style cruising, plenty of dining options (both pay and free), lots of great lounges.  It crossed so much off our bucket list and we spent 2 full days in Barcelona before flying home - it was a trip that I would do again in a heartbeat!

• Thanks 1

We're just off Carnival Pride: Barcelona-Montenegro-Corfu-Naples-Rome-Livorno-Toulon-Barcelona. Obviously, it wasn't the Celebrity experience we're used to where we typically sail in Retreat class, but it was very enjoyable nonetheless.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

Hello all...

I have looked at the sailings and have yet to find one that is appealing for our group.

By appealing, I mean 9 - 12 days, to include (mainly) Italy, France, Spain and/or Croatia.

TIA and bon voyage

Here’s a cool 14 day cruise in August on the Princess Regal. We’re going on the 21 day version which includes Istanbul in July.

https://www.princess.com/search-cruise/details/?voyageCode=G236A

• Thanks 1

Bo:  We booked this well over a year ago and covers the central Med well.  Celebrity Reflection 24 June-4 July with stops at Olympia, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Messina, Naples and Livorno before returning to Civitavecchia.  All wonderful places with wide varied tour options.  Dubrovnik is a wonder.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

Hello all...

TIA and bon voyage

Princess has itineraries that might suit you but most are 7 or 14 days. We are booked for May, 2023. The first 7 days of this cruise on the Enchanted Princess might be right up your alley. It leaves May 26 from Barcelona 

EAF0C1BC-4F3C-40B2-A0BD-64EC907F5BB1.jpeg

• Thanks 1