Voom price

What we have gotten in the past has no relation to what we get in the future.

No...they don't give you a credit for your free day.

Best pricing is usually black Friday/cyber Monday we've found.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

It's always more expensive when you book on board.   At least that's my experience.  The free internet access you get for being D, or D+ is only surf, not stream.

But you can buy S/S on board and have your one or two day c+a allowance offset against the total cost. Careful planning and data roaming usually means I buy with 3 days if the cruise to go and it only costs a few $$

3 minutes ago, little britain said:

But you can buy S/S on board and have your one or two day c+a allowance offset against the total cost. Careful planning and data roaming usually means I buy with 3 days if the cruise to go and it only costs a few $$

The daily rate for S/S is very expensive.  We usually buy for the entire cruise waiting for a better price in the Cruise Planner, as it really fluctuates in price.  

7 hours ago, Wineaux007 said:

It's always more expensive when you book on board.   At least that's my experience.  The free internet access you get for being D, or D+ is only surf, not stream.

I just reviewed the benifits for D and D+ and free internet access is not listed? Confused? 

3 hours ago, old man 1010 said:

I just reviewed the benifits for D and D+ and free internet access is not listed? Confused? 

Not all the benefits are listed on the web site - the full list will either be in a welcome letter in your cabin or go to a bar and ask them to print out your perks.

Just now, nzdisneymom said:

So does everyone get a free bit of Voom?  Is it just available on the first day?

Sorta - if you click on the link on a mobile device for the App/Play store in the login browser, you'll get a one time 15 min of Stream.

• Like 1

You get 24 consecutive hours of free surf Voom.  You pick the time and day.

Can you elaborate on this?  If I have 4 guests in my party, but no internet access purchased, each one of us gets 24 hrs of free internet?  Thanks for clarifying.