Radiance of the Seas Cabins

I have been looking at info on this ship.  It looks like the only suites are Owners Suites, is that correct?  Trying to find sq ft size of cabins and balconies.  Thinking  of booking her out of New Orleans later this year.  

20 minutes ago, imola said:

I have been looking at info on this ship.  It looks like the only suites are Owners Suites, is that correct?  Trying to find sq ft size of cabins and balconies.  Thinking  of booking her out of New Orleans later this year.  

Also Grand Suites

22 minutes ago, imola said:

Radiance has junior suites, grand suites, owners suites and a royal suite.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 3:10 PM, Ashland said:

If available go with the OS.

Hoping we can still get one.  Getting to go at all will depend on outcome at the doctor's office on Wednesday. 

2 minutes ago, imola said:

Hoping we can still get one.  Getting to go at all will depend on outcome at the doctor's office on Wednesday. 

Best of luck...hope all goes well.

• Like 2

On 6/13/2022 at 5:37 PM, imola said:

cruisedeckplans.com

7 minutes ago, imola said:

Thank you.  After dr today, more tests.  Looks like this cruise will not be in my future anytime soon.  

Sad to hear that. Hope things turn around for you and the future looks a bit brighter.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I have been off line for awhile.  Seen the Dr and more tests and now trying to decide if more tests or straight to surgery.  :{

Trying to think positive and continue to look at Radiance now for maybe Nov as we want a suite and Dec looks like they are sold out for the most part.  Don't need to 2 bedroom OS. lol

I want to thank everyone for their kind words and support.

• Like 3

On 6/13/2022 at 5:37 PM, imola said:

I'm in a GS for my upcoming February 27,2023 cruise.