Live report for Coral Princess 16th June

15 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Safety video watched and muster checked in. Then on to Bordeaux for lunch. Delicious! Shrimp and avacado entree, sea bass on a pilaf for main and orange soufflé. I chose now to run up the stairs back to our room cos I’d left my ph on charge .

complimentRy embarkation dinner in bayou tonight. Menus coming Plus menu from sabatini 

Oh and the all Important plug picture!!!

327285B4-4F06-47B5-AC29-3274AE916266.jpeg

Is this plug a USA plug? If I bring an adaptor, can I use it? Will it charge my phones?

26 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

You get the minibar if you are Elite, the champagne is a suite benefit.

The minibar normally comes with the suite on cruises of more than 6 days. As far as I know, you've never before been able to swap it out for coffee cards and soda packages.

I was wondering if this was an inaugural cruise deal.

1 minute ago, SinbadThePorter said:

The minibar normally comes with the suite on cruises of more than 6 days. As far as I know, you've never before been able to swap it out for coffee cards and soda packages.

I was wondering if this was an inaugural cruise deal.

You've always been able to swap your Elite minibar for coffee cards etc.

And yes, it is a suite benefit as well, I just checked. Hmmm, if you're Elite and in a suite do you get double the minibar setup?

12 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

And yes, it is a suite benefit as well, I just checked. Hmmm, if you're Elite and in a suite do you get double the minibar setup?

Only one minibar per cabin unfortunately.

You've always been able to swap the minibar for coffee cards or cans of soda, but I've never heard of a soda package being on offer.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Please take some time to chill and savour the feeling of being back at sea on a cruise ship.

When the time comes, I am tempted to upload a picture of a mouse so that I can get to the RAT attest. Nice that the rest of check-in was without a hitch.

I dare you🐀🐭🐁

• Haha 4

You've always been able to swap the minibar for coffee cards or cans of soda, but I've never heard of a soda package being on offer.

Sorry Sinbad you are wrong - if you are in a suite and are Elite you get two minibars. We swapped one out for the coffee cards and took the other one home (being the little alcohol bottles). They don’t give you both at the same time so you need to ring    Room Service to get the coffee cards added. The cabin steward will help tell you how to do it.

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

Please take some time to chill and savour the feeling of being back at sea on a cruise ship.

When the time comes, I am tempted to upload a picture of a mouse so that I can get to the RAT attest. Nice that the rest of check-in was without a hitch.

We are so at home! Delicious lunch in Bordeaux cos that’s where they using club class. But the only difference is yellow tablecloth as opposed to grey in CC. So hopefully no one feels put out 😂😂😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

We are so at home! Delicious lunch in Bordeaux cos that’s where they using club class. But the only difference is yellow tablecloth as opposed to grey in CC. So hopefully no one feels put out 😂😂😂

Cool. Do you get a club class section for brekky & lunch too?

It's happened at least once before. 😏

Now I have something to extra to look forward to in a couple of cruises.

Yes it is a perk that a lot of people are not aware of. We only discovered it because they bought both minibars to our cabin on a cruise and when we asked why there were two we were informed of the perk. We were also told we could swap one or both of them out but had to ring Room Service to get it arranged.

Have not heard of anyone getting a soda package in exchange only swapping them out for cans of soda. Good luck if they have managed that.

42 minutes ago, SinbadThePorter said:

Yes, the soda package swap was a surprise.

31 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

So Club Class was open for the embarkation lunch? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SinbadThePorter said:

Wow. That's a great deal. Was it a one off?

We are on the next cruise in a vista suite. It would save us having to bring our own soft drink.

I have no idea, the steward (not our room one but the room service steward) brought a bottle of champagne. (I read suite gets a welcome glass of champagne). So we talked to him. He said it’s usually a coffee card each if you swap. We asked if soda package was available as it’s only three day cruise. He said he’d go and find out and phone us. He phoned right back and said they ve loaded a coffee package AND. A soda package for both of us on our medallion, super impressed us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Yes we have received the double.  Last time in a suite on Majestic we actually got three minibar set ups. 😂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cbtours said:

We’re on four B2B so I’m very keen to report in the changeover process. We have to change cabin for second cruise but then go back into the first one gir the final two cruises

We have a B2B2B2B so very interested in the change over process.

Thank you

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Cool. Do you get a club class section for brekky & lunch too?

Brekky is in sabatini every day for us 🥰

lunch & dinner club class Bordeaux. Tonight we have complimentary embark dinner in bayou. As soon as Frank saw the lobster he was sold.

I’ll insert menu on this post. Also photo of sabatini.

and another extra. Our room steward just came and introduced himself with his assistant. They told me each cruise would be counted sep so we’d get a mini bar set up and embark dinner each one!!!! I even said I didn’t know if we would cos short but he assured me we would!!!

next bonus, cos we have to change cabins for second cruise he said leave everything on hangers and they would just swap them over, just pack valuable and drawer stuff!!! 

this get better all the time!

I’ll have to find menus sorry but in meantime this was the mini bar set up and the bottle champers. In fridge we’re two bottles beer, two coke, two sprite, two Perrier water two plain water.

the canapés were delicious and brought just after we got to room.

FC69D7E8-AC9B-4B43-B43E-730F7660666C.jpeg

3D479078-8D7A-4592-96AB-772ADDB3D49D.jpeg

4C52493F-AEE4-42AE-8EF2-FC8A026790FF.jpeg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Shrimp & avocado followed by sea bass. Oh yes dessert hehe

THE SOUFFLE!!!!!!

I'll really know I'm on a Princess ship when I take the first mouthful of souffle at lunch. 😊😊😊

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, kenexx said:

Yes we have received the double.  Last time in a suite on Majestic we actually got three minibar set ups. 😂

Our reason for the four B2B was it takes us to elite, cos no matter how short the cruise it’s still two cruise credits in a suite

• Like 3