Mexican Riviera 2022--canceled or ship swap?

SFOflyguy

Wondering if anyone has information regarding the 2022 Mexican Riviera sailings?  First the Millennium was swapped out for Solstice, now I can't find

availability on Solstice!

Are the Mexican Riviera sailings scrapped or will there be a 3rd ship doing those sailings? 

5 minutes ago, SFOflyguy said:

Wondering if anyone has information regarding the 2022 Mexican Riviera sailings?  First the Millennium was swapped out for Solstice, now I can't find

Are the Mexican Riviera sailings scrapped or will there be a 3rd ship doing those sailings? 

Just logged into the Celebrity site and found 9 cruises on Solstice to Mexico.  Not sure what date you are looking at, but there were many cruises.

4 minutes ago, SFOflyguy said:

I looked to price check a couple of cruises and both said no cabins available at all… not possible at this point… likely an IT glitch or they’re loading something that went awry… lol… try again tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, SFOflyguy said:

Thanks phoenix_dream...those sailings are still listed but if you try to book you get the same

message for every sailing:

No Rooms found for this request

I got the same message on several cruises. Then I got an email to continue the booking and was able to see the cabins. The usual Celebrity IT FU.