Show Times for Majestic Princess Cruise November 2022

Does anyone know what would be the expected time for the nightly shows on Majestic Princess cruise leaving Sydney this November?  Apparently Coral Princess shows are 8pm and 10pm nightly.... could I expect something similar?

Edited by CCC's

12 minutes ago, CCC's said:

Does anyone know what would be the expected time for the nightly shows on Majestic Princess cruise leaving Sydney this November?  Apparently Coral Princess shows are 8pm and 10pm nightly.... could I expect something similar?

Something similar, but my advice is, having travelled on that class of ship, get there real early for a seat, 3600 pax and a 900 seat theatre dont fit, even with two shows, half the ship miss out happened to us on Royal Princess.

Edited by NSWP

6 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Something similar, but my advice is, having travelled on that class of ship, get there real early for a seat, 3600 pax and a 900 seat theatre dont fit, even with two shows, half the ship miss out happened to us on Royal Princess.

Not accounting for those that don't want to go anyway.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Coral's theatre shows tonight are 6pm & 8pm. I expect this to be mainly the case on Majestic as well. 

Is that just for tonight? I took pic of patter and they def seemed to be 8 & 10. So are you on board???

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Is that just for tonight? I took pic of patter and they def seemed to be 8 & 10. So are you on board???

No, I have just been looking at some recent patter pics, and comparing them to some of my older ones. I am getting long in the tooth for 10pm theatre shows. 

We are on Majestic for 11 nights in October, on the first cruise after she arrives from the US. The theatre shows are not our number 1 ambition, but I will keep note of what is on and the times.

8 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

They can vary but usually only but about 15 minutes or so. On the bigger ships like Majestic they sometimes do three shows a night. Even so, get there early or you won't get a seat.

When we were on Royal Princess in Europe - 2016, same class as Majestic. They ran an Abba Revival show, twice on one night. I kid you not, 1 hour before each show every seat was full and standing in the aisles and on the stairs.  To see the real the good production shows, getting there really early is a must.

11 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

They can vary but usually only but about 15 minutes or so. On the bigger ships like Majestic they sometimes do three shows a night. Even so, get there early or you won't get a seat.

Unfortunately on the long cruise we were on it was a bit of a lottery with first show times anywhere between 6 and 8pm.